Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
I have a problem, the taurus boss mission in the jungle doesn't start, i activate the mission, go to the jungle but i can't find the boss

Reactions: Hypergenn

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a problem, the taurus boss mission in the jungle doesn't start...
There's a video of someone hunting the Holstaurus , skipt to 19:00 for them making their way there.

Shou Hazama

Jul 13, 2017
I have a problem, I don't know how to explain it right but when the game start the directions keys go crazy, for example, when I finally get to play the character go constantly up, I restart the game and extract it again, but nothing changes. Please help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a problem, I don't know how to explain it right but when the game start the directions keys go crazy...
Try going to device manager and if it's on turn off the keyboards power saving option, and maybe for any mouse or controller as well. Could also unplug any controller your not using, otherwise no idea.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Could someone clear up for me whether or not the game is censored? It says Censored (Mosaics) in the OP but also says that if you buy the game it's uncensored. I'm assuming that just means there are H-scenes restored to the game in the uncensored version but they are still censored with mosaics because god forbid we see a vagina? I just don't want to waste the time downloading, installing and playing it if I'm going to be staring at giant, blocky pixels later.

Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could someone clear up for me whether or not the game is censored?
The original DLSite version has mosaics, Japanese law etc. The itch.io and (patched) Steam version don't. I think the downloads in the op marked uncensored don't have mosaics.

Hypergenn

Sep 1, 2017
Try going to device manager and if it's on turn off the keyboards power saving option, and maybe for any mouse or controller as well. Could also unplug any controller your not using, otherwise no idea.
It could be sticky keys or alt tabbing. I think if I alt tabbed when holding another key it would lock in that direction. Saving and quitting in a new file may help? Otherwise. May need to restart from last save. Or try alt tabbing while not holding a direction. Good luck friend. It’s still a good game xD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Steam refused to release it. The publisher was going to try and find another way to give it out (that Steam would be ok with), but they haven't been seen around for awhile. You can get it untranslated from Subeki.Nyaa or SVS Comics but that's it.
Do you know how I can go about learning how to hook in a machine translator to it? I'm tired of there being so many games out there I can't play because I can't read moonrunes, and all my attempts at learning it have resulted in no progress, as well (I can interpret, edit, and cross-reference just fine using other translation tools, but only if I have access to the text itself to begin with).

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
No idea I'm afraid, look maybe.

Edit - There's Wolf Editor extractors here too.
Thanks! I'll try muddling around with these.

EDIT: Welp, Wolf Trans requires Ruby, hasn't been updated in two almost three years, and one of the issues on it is about how it started deleting files off the guy's desktop. ._. Hope the Translator++ program can work with Wolf as well.

Last edited:

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
How do you get an UNEVEN TOOTH? I have done the Arena Battle 20x and no UNEVEN TOOTH. Am I just unlucky, anyone know?

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes