Seeking Husband tricked into temporary body swap with his wife and then cheated to make it permanent

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
This is a game, that I've played once (almost for sure a game, not just a story, that I've read) and which I can't find anymore. I've checked all body swap games on TFGames (unfortunately no such tag here) to no avail.

From what I remember, at the beginning they make a clear agreement about switching back, but then the former wife begins to force additional conditions upon the former husband (in a way, which is an obvious breach of the agreement and abuse of power, which made me quite outraged and possibly caused me to delete the game). At the only ending, that I remember, the former husband is told, that if he/she really wants to switch back, he/she just needs to make a few steps forward, otherwise the swap becoming permanent, but he/she is mind-controlled(?) so strongly, that is unable to make those few steps, even though he/she wants it very much.

Any idea, which game this could be?

I'm also interested in some other games or even stories, in which a male is voluntarily body swapping with a female and then has a problem with switching back.

As a bonus for reading, 2 links to very good stories along those lines:
and

Last edited: