Unity Hush Hush - Only Your Love Can Save Them [v0.320] [Sad Panda Studios]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
is installed .net framework 4.7.2 ?
If installed just BepInEx, there are 3 files, "mono" folder and "BepInEx" folder. in BepInEx folder, there are only "core" folder. If BepInEx is working, another folders are created. have a some error, may be created log file.
run game. Is there only "core" folder ?

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
is installed .net framework 4.7.2 ?
If installed just BepInEx, there are 3 files, "mono" folder and "BepInEx" folder. in BepInEx folder, there are only "core" folder. If BepInEx is working, another folders are created. have a some error, may be created log file.
run game. Is there only "core" folder ?
I installed .net framework 4.8

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Out of curiosity, how exactly is this handled? No sex scenes at all? Sex scenes, but first-person with camera panned up above the waist? Something else?
The girls are nude, then you get descriptive text like

"You make love together, your passions blending together into what feels like hours of pleasure."

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I installed .net framework 4.8
I have no idea what's going on Win 8. in Win10, just download OP, It works.(needed to update cheat plugin)
If username of Windows have a multi-bytes characters, "Documents", "Downlaods" folders are have a multi-bytes characters(absolute path). BepInEx is not working on the path that have a multi-bytes character. So I said that move to "c:\Games\" folder.
How about upgrade to Win10 ?

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
I have no idea what's going on Win 8. in Win10, just download OP, It works.(needed to update cheat plugin)
If username of Windows have a multi-bytes characters, "Documents", "Downlaods" folders are have a multi-bytes characters(absolute path). BepInEx is not working on the path that have a multi-bytes character. So I said that move to "c:\Games\" folder.
How about upgrade to Win10 ?
I can't do that. I'll need to try another computer that has Windows 10 if I get a chance and see if it works.

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
So was anyone else able to get Kumarin's plugin to work? Also I'm curious as to what the H-scenes in the game are like. Can someone upload a video of one of them?

Mar 11, 2021
To be honest I forgot the cheats were even there, I just used the guide on page 5 and got basically everything I wanted to see out of the game. And like evil said, the sex scenes are just animated pictures of the girls laying naked with descriptions carefully worded to not explicitly pin the character as a guy or girl.
Just finished it myself, and holy shit the story gets good, lot more dark and twisty than I expected but the characters just feel so alive I can't help but love it. Great voice acting, even though I couldn't really hear over the music a few times

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
I tried using a Bleeding Edge build of bepinex-unity 6.0.0-be.649+78b5b58 and got to the console when i launched the game but then I came across an error. I even had .net runtime 6.0.7 installed for it just now and it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried using a Bleeding Edge build of bepinex-unity 6.0.0-be.649+78b5b58 and got to the console when i launched the game but then I came across an error. I even had .net runtime 6.0.7 installed for it just now and it still doesn't work.
Bleeding Edge build of bepinex-unity's #6xx is not compatible with v5.x's plugins. use #577

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
Bleeding Edge build of bepinex-unity's #6xx is not compatible with v5.x's plugins. use #577
It still doesn't work. I don't see any console or output log when I start the .exe. I guess that means no H-scenes for me. A shame since I wanted to play through it again with the R18 dlc.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I used that one, but it still didn't work.
edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file.
[Logging.Console]

## Enables showing a console for log output.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
Enabled = true
Will show the console on run time.
I think that It's a game path isuue. move game folder to "c:\Games\Hush Hush\".
Extract BepInEx, foldder will be
1664338185397.png
run game once, BepInEx\ folder is
1664338344885.png

Last edited:

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file.

Will show the console on run time.
I think that It's a game path isuue. move game folder to "c:\Games\Hush Hush\".
Extract BepInEx, foldder will be
View attachment 2068832
run game once, BepInEx\ folder is
View attachment 2068842
By it didn't work, I mean it didn't generate any plugin or configuration folders. It just starts the game as normal, as if I never even had the BepInEx folder in there at all.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
By it didn't work, I mean it didn't generate any plugin or configuration folders. It just starts the game as normal, as if I never even had the BepInEx folder in there at all.
Run game, winhttp.dll is hooking game. rename winhttp.dll to version.dll. it's same works, but more compatibility.

Onushi

Sep 27, 2022
Run game, winhttp.dll is hooking game. rename winhttp.dll to version.dll. it's same works, but more compatibility.
I renamed the dll file to version.dll both times, while the game was running and after I closed it, but no folder is being created.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes