VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hus_ban.jpg

Overview:
The game is set in an European town, your Uncle used to be a big shot there and you visited him a few times as a kid. He is retired now and mostly sold up but he still owns a cafe and a hostel, so you get free food and a free bed. The reason it's called Hustle is you essential have no money and are to lazy to work for any, you have a few dollars to buy a joint and a beer now and again but that is about it, you need to hustle everything else. You come across a variety of girls and the only way to bed them is to help them out, so you have to hustle whatever they need, or you need, to bed them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Release Date: 2020-09-07
Developer: Mickydoo -
Censored: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Other games: A Few Days - An Aussie Abroad
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - FAN SIGNATURES 2 - GALLERY MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thank you to JokerLeader for Compressed!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

dont know what to say... game is good, but its also hard.. relation come out of nowhere and are too easy, dont ask for grind, but at least some "stuff" to do.. goth girl get friend just talking with her 2-3 times and already a kiss and all... maybe her way to be, but that too fast for me.
MC is not very good for me, he look like a hooligan, but everybody find him "cute" and he just think about how he need to date every girls around.

dont know.. i give it 7/10 for now, good renders (repeated alots and not very lots ), not too much text, story seems ok...

good luck :p

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Haha, I'm glad it even works, I only put it on my Patreon to be tested. @macadam that kiss scene will not be in it next release, I was only fucking with poses, the mc is massive and the girls are all scaled down a bit, every pre-made I pose I have to adjust.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, I'm glad it even works, I only put it on my Patreon to be tested. @macadam that kiss scene will not be in it next release, I was only fucking with poses, the mc is massive and the girls are all scaled down a bit, every pre-made I pose I have to adjust.
I'm definitely impressed by this game, I think you've done a great job with it, I shall definitely follow the game's progress, already find myself wanting for more, haha, keep it up! :)

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
Good start. There are a few typos, but overall the language is good. There are some decent hooks to keep you interested. I like the art. B+

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes