VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
this animation was a lot better this time, you actually saw something :p but would have liked to have seen in from one more angle, animated :) then it would be great I think :D cause the girls already are and the story is good too :)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
No horsey fun, nothing against it, patreon has no sense of adventure though.

@tonny I want to do that but it takes me long enough as it is with my graphics card and I use every cheat in the book. Hopefully I can get a new card soon, or hopefully I'll get ahead of myself coding wise so I have more time, I got no idea what I'm doing in renpy half the time, I'm making it up as I go lol and spend 3 days fixing shit.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
No horsey fun, nothing against it, patreon has no sense of adventure though.

@tonny I want to do that but it takes me long enough as it is with my graphics card and I use every cheat in the book. Hopefully I can get a new card soon, or hopefully I'll get ahead of myself coding wise so I have more time, I got no idea what I'm doing in renpy half the time, I'm making it up as I go lol and spend 3 days fixing shit.
I understand it takes lot of time with the animations, it was just what I was thinking, cause to me this could turn out to be a great game :) and yeaaah ive tried my self getting into this making games and animations, but the programs are so big with millions of options :p dont got the patience for it :D

Reactions: mickydoo

estatistics

Mar 7, 2019
Hello! Nice game. Its story was a catchy one. However, I would like more interaction and sex scenes to be longer. Few words on sex safety will not bad too... I had a personal bad experience... :(

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Weekly update. I am 81 renders in and still going. Milan came good with the goods and you get some quality time with Penny at her place. You also have another Mission with Jade for Amy that I am just getting to the end of, it needs to be done before anything else can happen. I'll have a patreon post up either tonight or tomorrow, I find if I rush one specifically I fuck it up.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

.......which is always possible. I've hit 200 images and 3 animations, I just gotta get it proof read tomorrow morning, There is no bugs at this stage. I'm just checking save compatibility so hopefully it will be ok,
Save works fine, however I found a bug in last release that no one else seemed to find that took me 2 hours to fucking fix grrrr

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
New version is on my page now, was ready a couple of days ago but I wanted it ran through first.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@mickydoo

Traceback error when clicking on Jenny in the phone and then when you click rollback the phone is gone and you have to reload a save file. If you hit ignore it goes through all the animated sex scenes there are in the game even if you have never seen them before.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 116, in script
call screen jennystats_page
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 120, in execute
screen jennystats_page:
File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 120, in execute
screen jennystats_page:
File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 134, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 140, in execute
if Jenny_Pics == True:
NameError: name 'Jenny_Pics' is not defined

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Grrr Im on my phone, I will turn puter and look.

myuhinny I see what you mean, its that fucking stat screen, I should of disabled the stupid thing it don't work anyway.

Everyone - DONT CLICK ON THE STAT SCREEN ARGHHHHH......, its 2am here, I'll get a couple of hours sleep and get up check nothing else has gone haywire before I worry about.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@mickydoo

Error can be fixed by opening the console and typing in Jenny_Pics=True but it shows no info for her like it does for the rest of the girls unless it's suppose to be a blank page for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So enjoyed the Art work and amount of different characters Keep up the good work (y)

Its good to see alot of Young fresh faces! :love::sneaky: even tho Jenny does look a bit on the crack head side :LOL: but still Hot :whistle:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
@myuhinny
I had a similar thing happen to me too and fixed it, it's stupid AM here now, I'll drink the first of 5 coffees and see why it's happening again.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played this and really liked it. The banter is nice, the MC is a helpful guy without being a pushover and the renders are nice. The only two things I can put a finger on are the animations, which need a bit more work and the lack of choice so far. But iirc, that will come in later versions? Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That was yet another great update @mickydoo, you sure do good work with one, and it's also refreshing how different it is to most games :)
If only it was possible to be exclusive with Amy, she yet remains my favorite, I'd gladly settle down with her in MC's shoes right now :p

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
@myuhinny
I have fixed all them things, appreciate you finding them, I want to run through it again before I am sure, I have had literally two hours sleep lol, fucking time zones.

@Lorric17
Thank you for the kind words, when it comes animations, I am making them myself, I am limited by my knowledge which will get better, and by my computer, which there is not a lot I can do about presently, however I do you agree with, I am not happy with them, I give myself a pass mark on them but want to get them heaps better. With choices, that is inexperience on my part, every choice I put in it has to be tracked, I'm working on it :D

@Eerie Entity
Thank you to you too, I have had a few people like Amy, as the game progresses it revolves a lot around her.

BUGS - Noob mistakes for now do not click on the stats on the phone
- I'm a bit tired so I think this is right, The bathroom icon pops up before it is meant to, don't click on it until after you get back from doing whatever it is you do to need a shower, Penny will mention it and when you get home the game will explain the shower.

I'm pretty sure I have fixed them both.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes