VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
The video game is a path you take depending on what question you asked Makalya about where she lived or what to do in town, if you don't play the video game you go somewhere else I wont spoil. You will end up at Makalya's sooner or later. The other place you go to, you will wind up there too pretty quick because I need you too, but the same thing will not happen, either way I just need the MC to go to the location for one thing.

Danni - When you go to the real estate office, the blonde at the desk, Danni is there to replace her. I make my own skins, when I put the blonde in the office she looked fine, when I wanted to do a close up for this episode the skin was fucked in to many places to fix, so I came up with an idea to make the blonde a temp and Danni is on holidays. Danni will show up towards the end depending on a path you took with Jenny back at start just to link a hole in the story, I want the MC to meet the thugs but what happens after differs.

Swimming - Yeah that is the bonus scene.

Penny - She gives me wood too, no promises you will bang her anytime soon, but you will love what you see in the next episode.

And yeah the game just ends that way, I'll make like a closing/credit screen in future to stop that confusion.

Bella - Yeah you will see more of her, as the game progresses you will be able do stuff with the NPC's somehow, but they won't be part of the story, they are only there for the story flow, the maid might be the exception.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Hey so, I like the game so far. I'm glad there's a title that has girls that look like normal petite girls

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I'm glad there's a title that has girls that look like normal petite girls
Same here and also all the renders of the environment are outstanding! There is quite some humor in the story and the dialogues. Only the devs english grammar and the typos are really bad. Sometimes it's quite difficult to figure what the text really means.
@mickydoo
If you would like to get some help with the texts and proofreading, write me a PM.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I was going back though the game from the start, there as bit after the first Jenny H scene where you go her room and talk and ask her question, the answers actually make up the whole of the proceeding game play. I noticed you can go and have breakfast and not see her, doing so will not trigger the variables. It seems no has actually done it, but I have put a another variable in the game both at after you were meant to see her, and after where you would have saved between chapters, so if the variables are triggered they will be. If I knew how to make a patch I would.

Reactions: Canto Forte

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was going back though the game from the start, there as bit after the first Jenny H scene where you go her room and talk and ask her question, the answers actually make up the whole of the proceeding game play. I noticed you can go and have breakfast and not see her, doing so will not trigger the variables. It seems no has actually done it, but I have put a another variable in the game both at after you were meant to see her, and after where you would have saved between chapters, so if the variables are triggered they will be. If I knew how to make a patch I would.
What about instructions to enable console and then..
If you choose this, declare this variable in console "EatJennyBits = True"
If you would rather choose this route, enter this "EatJennyBits = False"
Can also be used as "$ EatJennyBits = True" in console
Save, continue? Does that work?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Only the devs english grammar and the typos are really bad. Sometimes it's quite difficult to figure what the text really means.
I wouldn't go as far that I have difficulty deciphering the meaning of the text. There are worse games around, I mean WORSE. But there are quite some typos and some bad punctuation. For example, Mikayla is a difficult name to spell, but even the Dev mixes it up on a few occasions. You might say it fits the character of Mikayla, but I don't think it was done intentionally ;).

No offense, but giving the text a sweep would be a major improvement to the quality of the story, given the huge quality it has already.

I won’t be much of a help since English is not my first language. I would probably miss half of the typos or kill a joke because of my lack of understanding of the subtleties.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Game is not bad but unfortunately, I do not like it very much, that most models of girls look the same, the game would be much better and more interesting if, however there was a much greater diversity in the appearance of the models.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 235275
Overview:
The game is set in an European town, your Uncle used to be a big shot there and you visited him a few times as a kid. He is retired now and mostly sold up but he still owns a cafe and a hostel, so you get free food and a free bed. The reason it's called Hustle is you essential have no money and are to lazy to work for any, you have a few dollars to buy a joint and a beer now and again but that is about it, you need to hustle everything else. You come across a variety of girls and the only way to bed them is to help them out, so you have to hustle whatever they need, or you need, to bed them. It's based on a fetch quest idea, to bed a girl you have to give her something, get her something or do something for her, but its not that simple as what you need to get has to be hustled from its owner, who in turn will usually want something in return, so you will need to hustle what they want and so forth until the circle completes. It will be easy at first but the chain of hustles will get more complicated as the game progresses. Each release will be a stand alone chapter that leads to the next chapter, although the story will progress, each chapter will have no bearing on the other except in one sense (I'll explain in a minute), they will intertwine for sure, but any decisions/paths you need to take will only have a influence on the chapter you are playing. You can't actually lose/die/fuck up, you just won't finish the chapter. The one sense I mentioned comes into play here, unless you finish the first chapter you won't be able get any progress in the next, you can play it but you will just get stuck as I will leave out an important element from the first one.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-17
Release Date: 2019-04-17
Developer: Mickydoo -
Censored: No.
Version: 0.2 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -

View attachment 235276 View attachment 235293 View attachment 235294 View attachment 235287 View attachment 235279 View attachment 235280 View attachment 235281
I found the game nice to play could be a little less grany and the ui hard as fuck to read when back ground is white cus then the have white on white ui is allmost Transparent

Reactions: mickydoo

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Just a question, it is intended that the game stops after the amy scenes, its not a bug. im asking cuz for a partly sandbox game, we stop after a bit.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck after being threatened by the twins and go back to my apartment. I can only go to the storage room but then I can't do anything.

Apart from that, this game is great. Sure it has some issues like graphic glitches here and there and typos, but girls are refreshing, dialog is funny and interesting.
And best of all: Petite girls!

Reactions: Akuniz

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Honestly complicated cuz patron asumes petite = child. Not but they decide and enforce and cancel acounts.... As if they try to manipulate only for big brested americanised binbos.... just my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Honestly complicated cuz patron asumes petite = child. Not but they decide and enforce and cancel acounts.... As if they try to manipulate only for big brested americanised binbos.... just my opinion.
I have no idea if Mickydoo has had any issues with Patreon about the petite girls. But I would like to say this, age isn't about the body figure, it's about how old the face looks. Many of the arguments I have seen on F95 about petite=young are invalid because the examples of characters they try to use have faces that look too young. The real problem wasn't about the body at all. I will not touch the game The Battle of the Bulges, sure the bodies are all grown up but the faces of the male characters shown in the sample pictures are clearly the face of children. None of the girls in Hustle Town have faces of children, they all look to be young adults to me.

Reactions: Akuniz

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
A city named "Handorf" (sounds German) where shops have French fronts, people have Italian names and everyone speaks English.

As if it wasn't even real!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Don’t forget to take the hint at the neglected house. First time I immediately clicked on the fire hydrant, so I missed this joke LOL :ROFLMAO:. It's the season for easter eggs, although this one is hidden right in your face.

I tried some different choices, but I didn’t find any other story or scenes than when playing it first time around. I did not get to play videogames with Mikayla. Like the first time I only visited the library with her. Any hints? My god, in casual clothes she looks just as cute as in her uniform.

I took better notice of the beautiful eyes of Penny getting bloodshot when smoking pot. A little bit scary, but very realistic in minute details. Top notch artwork. I don't know if I could handle this girl and I am not sure the MC can. But since she says she likes to be watched..... I can't take my eyes off of her and I am drooling.

The game is definately worth a second or third round of playing. There is no grinding and the details are stunning,

Reactions: Skalli

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Game is not bad but unfortunately, I do not like it very much, that most models of girls look the same, the game would be much better and more interesting if, however there was a much greater diversity in the appearance of the models.
All the girls are white, but they don't look the same. Depending on where you are in the German/Italian/English mix it's plausible you aren't going to see other nationalities. Personally I wouldn't mind some more international flavor, but this isn't something that breaks the game for me.

I'm just tired of games where the authors move the sliders up to 100% for the T&A and then 0% for the waist. To that end, the artwork in this game is a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
A city named "Handorf" (sounds German) where shops have French fronts, people have Italian names and everyone speaks English.

As if it wasn't even real!
At the French area "Alsace" there are still a lot of villages and towns which have German names. The style of architecture also fits in this area. Not to forget Switzerland, which has a German, a French and an Italien part with the according Languages officially spoken. As Switzerland is a very international oriented country and their official Languages are strong modified dialects of the original ones, at contacts with foreign people they mostly use English.

Reactions: lurkin

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a fan signature of Hustle Town already?
Gee. 2 for 2 here.

So for those who don't follow, this is the 2nd time someone's asked for fan sigs when a VN's been on my list and spoiled the surprise. Fan sigs will be coming but I'm working on something else right now.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes