RPGM - Abandoned - Hyper Dimension X [Ch. 1] [Crochet Cavalcade]

1. 5.00 star(s)

L33tmaster

Let me start off by saying I am completely bias in my review of CH.1 of Hyper Dimension X because they put in my girls Ryoko and Mrs. Brief!!!!

Now for the positives: Fantastic art and sex scenes! I love the fact it is voiced! And the game flows pretty well.

The negatives: there is no indication on where to go or what to do. The voices during the moaning can get a tiny bit irritating, but I was playing with headphones (as I'm sure many of you will ;);))

BUT the goat that the creator is did give us a "gallery" mode after we finish the game so you will not miss out on any of the scenes, but will miss out on how to get there.

All in all/ TLDR: Good game and I can't wait to see what CH.2 will bring. But I do hope for more Tenchi Muyo characters and more blasts from my anime past. :love:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

As of chapter 1, it's a short but sweet game with excellent sex scenes. There's not much to the game, it took like 15 minutes to complete one of the endings (there's three). Story isn't anything crazy but the main reason you should download this game are the lewd scenes.

Ryoko and Panchy look super hot with this art style and all their lines have great voice acting. One complaint I have is that I wish there were "plap" sounds during sex scenes to match the energy of the voice acting combined with the sexy dirty talk.

If you have 15 minutes to spare, give this game a shot for a quick fap and after you complete one route you get access to all the scenes in the gallery so no missing out.