Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

HyperDev

Nov 8, 2020
f95 cover.jpg

Overview:
A spiritual successor to Super Deepthroat. Hyperdeep attempts to bring BJ simulation into the modern age while maintaining the same spirit of customization and attention to detail.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-05
Release Date: 2023-05-14
Developer: Hyper - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

PlutoniumMan thanks for the link

itch custom1_2.jpg scrot2.jpg 2020-11-01-16-28-49.gif itch custom2.jpg itch rig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperDev

Nov 8, 2020
This game connects to the internet upon launching. Might want to mention that.
Ah, thanks for bringing this up. As far as I can tell this is default behavior for all packaged Unreal games to request firewall access. The game has no networking features and you can safely leave it blocked if you want to. I'll put it in the developer notes.

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
There's a decent variety of sliders here, and I personally ask for a "story mode" feature to make the experience more immersive.
I wish you good luck in your endeavors. (y)

This game connects to the internet upon launching.

Last edited:

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Well, this looks very exciting. With flash on the way out, it'll be nice to have something to fill the void.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
I've tried SDT2 the 3D version and it was......well kinda shite let's see how good (or bad) this is in comparison.

Reactions: mteir

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Man I wish you the best, SDT is still an amazing game because of all the customization and anime-like look it had, but the engine is very very old. Kinda sad no one tried to refresh it until today.
So, if you try to bring some mods openness with a maintained game, it would be awesome :)

Feb 25, 2018
It's very clumsy, lacks an automated mode and is in very very very early development, but with how much the dev has already attached for customizability? This has so much potential. If he keeps this up, he might actually become the next SDT.

Reactions: HondusErectus

Drac0nis

Jan 13, 2018
Was interested cause of the whole "attention to detail" and "customization" but do any of these games ever let you customize the guy? wanted to look into more stuff with that

Reactions: hardjohn

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Seen way to many spiritual successors of SDT. If only kon didn't vanish when we needed him most xd

Just a few things to consider:
The biggest draw to SDT is how easy it is to create user content / mods. Same reason old Bethesda titles are still successful today. Unreal is not that friendly to modding, but as the developer you can give us some tools to work with.

One big part of SDT is user created dialogues. Some have gotten really advanced when you get into dialogue triggers, variables, scripting, dynamic moods, etc.

The next step, kinda like True Facials did before HT disappeared, was functional sex positions. Animtools being the reference, and since it is not "vanilla" SDT nobody is going to expect it, but it would be nice to see it planned for the future.

If you give your players enough things to do, and creative freedom, your game will explode for sure. Good luck!

- Also, thank you kindly for not pay walling content. If you decide to create a patreon or paid model, keep it simple. Don't censor your work for any reason, that will just piss everyone off :)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Basically everything Prick said.
I loved SDT though, so I hope you can pull through where others couldn't! Moving to 3D was an interesting choice though.

Reactions: Rexaureus

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Was interested cause of the whole "attention to detail" and "customization" but do any of these games ever let you customize the guy? wanted to look into more stuff with that
The original one got as much attention as it did for as simple as it was because -everything- was customizable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes