Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I think most of us spend a decent amount of time fapping to SDT.... so a next gen sequel would be a dream come true for many.
So far so good, I like it, there are a lot of rough places but I belive in time it will just get better

Reactions: egikmaniac

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
First you had my curiosity
Now you have my attention

I'd like to see some kind of xray there. Gotta pump loads of cum into that stomach

Reactions: Nastyggg

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Im done with "hoping". Wouldnt hold my breath on this project, but best of luck to ya anyway HyperDev.
If i sound rough, thats because i am. Theres more "dev/s" out there than i care to count, all comes with sky-high promises and warm attitude to lure you in. I dont need to tell you where most of em ended up, should i? But i guess thats another story...

If i may, adding customization to the receiver would be nice, yknow like, maybe also adding futas or something? As well as position options, which i think is pretty significant.

on top of my head, heres what i found annoying with the current build:
-No auto function? :/
-The camera is janky af imo. Try freecam instead?
-For the love of whatever deity is out there...i beg ya, improve the damned models would you? the girls face just scares me. A bit counter-intuitive, dont you think?

Credit where its due, True Facials has awesome female models (its probably imported, but idk), but virtually having no character customization limits it. But for what it is, it has its own merits.
I know, i know, pretty tall order to try and get close to what TF is at your current state, hell its not even a fair comparison, at least not at this moment...buuut i think itd be kinda nice to keep that in mind

Ah well, i suppose you already have your own plans laid out. Improve as you see fit i guess. Just try not to overdo it with the planning and ambitions, yeah?

Reactions: egikmaniac

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Oh, for those who had problems with VCruntime or something, just google the dll, download it, and put it where you put HDT.exe. Thatll do it for the time being, until Hyper him/herself added the necessities into the bundle

P.S: is the one i used

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Oh, for those who had problems with VCruntime or something, just google the dll, download it, and put it where you put HDT.exe. Thatll do it for the time being, until Hyper him/herself added the necessities into the bundle
Be damned careful of your sources for dlls
VC is Microsoft Visual C++, you can find a repository by searching for "vcredist"

Also you are being way too critical for a 0.1.1a title

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Be damned careful of your sources for dlls
VC is Microsoft Visual C++, you can find a repository by searching for "vcredist"
Yeaaaaa, well....Hyper him/herself told a guy in the Itch that the necessities will be packed with the download sooner or later, or maybe he/she would find an alternative (?). Like i said, this will have to do for now if you wanna run it. And i didnt mention to actually cram it into your system folder, did i? Just, put it in the directory where you extracted the HDT.exe

If you know which VCRedist out there to get for that damned DLL, be my guest. In my experience theres a fuckton of redistributables out there lol

Nope10

Mar 17, 2019
I tried to import a hair into the game, i did all the things in the tutorial and the hair are grey in the game but are like i want in Blender :unsure:

1605695689577.png

Haseus

Apr 3, 2018
This looks really great! Hope to have more info to insert new assets to the game.
If you are interested in a partner for the modeling part, count me in

BlkRaven

Apr 19, 2020
-For the love of whatever deity is out there...i beg ya, improve the damned models would you? the girls face just scares me. A bit counter-intuitive, dont you think?
Damn I thought it was just me who got turned off at that part... But really I think it's good, other than the face (and even in the face I think the main issue is the eyes, maybe smaller irises could fix that? or the option to have smaller irises), still rough around the edges, and it could seriously do with an auto mode similar to what sdt had, but, while I might be a nobody, I believe it has potential

Reactions: Placebo00

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
SDT is still alive on my hard drive :). And good 3D version of SDT is all we need. Auto mod and more customization features would be great. I like overall style though!

Reactions: hentailover97

Phuta_Phreak

Jul 30, 2017
This seems to be a cursed genre, the devs always seem to disappear, this shows promise though, hopefully you can stick through for awhile.

Reactions: Soksokcu

lvlup

May 1, 2020
This looks extremely promising. I like the simplified 3d approach instead of the realistic models. This should make it easier to add variety. The basic mechanics feel really good and true to the actual SDT.

I am looking forward to further updates.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes