Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

lvlup

May 1, 2020
I have been reading on the PS5 adaptive triggers and immediately thought of this game and the original SDT. How open is the PS controller API? Is it likely that supporting adaptive triggers for reflecting something like throat resistance would be possible in this game or as a mod for the original older title?

Reactions: moedor

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
I have been reading on the PS5 adaptive triggers and immediately thought of this game and the original SDT. How open is the PS controller API? Is it likely that supporting adaptive triggers for reflecting something like throat resistance would be possible in this game or as a mod for the original older title?
Great idea, but from what I saw these functions (adaptive triggers and haptic feedback) are still not available on PC. But I'm its a matter of time.

Rapuel

Nov 5, 2020
Hey great game so far, I hope development is continuing. if I had a top suggestions list I would pay top money for if somewhat completed:

1- Cum update: 3d is a great opportunity for thick ropes, game has so much more potential than SDT in this regard. Cum volume, velocity and thickness customization could all be possible (Im guessing) and awesome. And the feature to actually orgasm from the blowjob is missing as far as I can tell.

2- Handjob: Like SDT, handjob with 1 or 2 hands compatible with blowjob and the auto feature.

3- Auto feature with a few settings

4- Female customization: Few more hairstyles, more importantly choosing hair color is missing unless im unaware of something. Also some clothing options could refresh things.

5- Him customization: Dick adjustment and maybe just a few preset body types?

6- Mood dependent dialogue: Literally just a copy of SDT would be awesome with several moods with distinct dialogues with triggers that can be infinitely expanded.

7- Positions: I dont care about anything insane, maybe just a sitting and a lying down blowjob and maybe a paizuri option?

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
Hey great game so far, I hope development is continuing. if I had a top suggestions list I would pay top money for if somewhat completed:

1- Cum update: 3d is a great opportunity for thick ropes, game has so much more potential than SDT in this regard. Cum volume, velocity and thickness customization could all be possible (Im guessing) and awesome. And the feature to actually orgasm from the blowjob is missing as far as I can tell.

2- Handjob: Like SDT, handjob with 1 or 2 hands compatible with blowjob and the auto feature.

3- Auto feature with a few settings

4- Female customization: Few more hairstyles, more importantly choosing hair color is missing unless im unaware of something. Also some clothing options could refresh things.

5- Him customization: Dick adjustment and maybe just a few preset body types?

6- Mood dependent dialogue: Literally just a copy of SDT would be awesome with several moods with distinct dialogues with triggers that can be infinitely expanded.

7- Positions: I dont care about anything insane, maybe just a sitting and a lying down blowjob and maybe a paizuri option?
I'm with Repuel on this! I would pay to if there was stuff like that!

My suggestions are to add

1: Masturbation stuff for the Female like the girl fingers herself or rides a dildo while sucking off the dude.

2: a few simple sex positions like missionary and cowgirl. (y)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thats all? wow... i should smoke more weed before i play such... "Works" hahaha

Jun 28, 2019
Addon support is a huge addition. Modding was what made SDT such an amazing game, and I can only hope that this game develops a similar community.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I went trough the tuto on his site, and frankly I don't understand if for the moment you can import just the hairs.
being it a 3d game it would be essential to be able porting the whole head as well or at least customize the face proportions, otherwise it'll look just like the same char with different hairstyles.
Besides not very much I can do with it as the best I can do in blender is open it, stare and then close it...:cry:

karasuBR

Oct 11, 2020
the second time i try to play that game, the second time i got an error, saying the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not foud, how could i fix that?

Reactions: mmmonkeybutt

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
There is only a "SUCKING" pose right now ? I don't know if I'm missing something ?
It's only one pose, but super well made, want to see more in the future :)

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
The novelty on this game is able to play with a gamepad I think. Would be even more amazing if the PS5 controller haptic feedback was implemented. Maybe one day.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Sounds promising. The original was fun. I look forward to seeing the customizations and characters the community comes up with.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Nothing new with this update? I'm really miffed on that >.> This is coming from the 0.1.1a version.

Kinky_Barbaris

Feb 25, 2020
How can loading models will be realized? In parts (head, arms, legs, etc.)? Not a very realistic idea to transfer SDT to 3D. Only if users will prepare a completely skinned model.

Reactions: Thanasydg
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes