VN - Unity - Completed - Hypno Lovers [v1.0.0] [Zuripai Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Paarl

How could I describe this ... I suppose it could be a great "meh", the premise had potential but it ended up being a great meh, neither was it "so bad" but it could be much better, it would give it a two and a half but I suppose I can't, so I give it a three, and also, not giving the prota a name, come nothing cost, at least let me put it on
  2. D
    3.00 star(s)

Dokitora

It's a fun short game, it's not about what you would think when you read the title. Nonetheless it's an enjoyable game to play when you're waiting for a release on your favorite game. You can play this game more than once but there aren't any options to choose from so you would be watching the same thing. I would describe this less as a game and more as a comic put into a game format but it gets the job done. Hypno Lovers have roughly 10 - 30 minutes of gametime. Overall I would recommend you try it out but don't expect a game from it just expect a good time.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LenioTG

I like it, very well done.
    The drawings are excellent, it's well written, and it's slow to proceed (as most games I prefer).
    I like the wife character, while I don't think that the husband one is made with the same attention to details (he doesn't even have a name).
    Then, I dislike how fast all hypnosis went. I find that unrealistic.
    Overall, well done, and I suggest to play this game.