RPGM - Abandoned - Hypno-Sex RPG [v0.14.0] [Swallows999]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Shenanigami

This game is great. The MC is hot as fuck, the art is a regular anime style but really nice, and the dialogue isn't bad at all. Unfortunate that whoever was making it abandoned it in such a state, because it could have blossomed into one of the best MC games ever.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +simple?

CONs:
    -unimpressive art
    -stoic scenes
    -overall dull

Comments:
    Just meh, got nothing to add. Guy gets hypno ability and uses it for lewds.

4/10
  3. V
    3.00 star(s)

Vertz

Good art and the concept despite being something "usual" is good and easy to like.

I do not like that you literally go with someone and "pium SEX pium SEX", I feel it like lazy writting, but heh, you can let it go if you're not too demanding on that aspect.
    Maybe more effort on the writing of the dialogues or mini-games as challenges for dominating the power of the ring could solve this.

I'm excited to see how it progresses and if it improves in the future, good luck!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Wis Lim

Thx :)

Edit:
    Ok! I've played it through now, so wanted to give you some feedback.

It's fun!

The story is simple, quick to develop, and pretty linear. What I mean is, that all of th story lines develop in order and without much challenge to the player.

The ring arriving by mail at just the right time, the ease with which you get the ruby, repair the ring, and success you have with using it immediately don't create any sort of hook or replay element into developing the character or story.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but does have ramifications with the depth of content you will need to create in order to maintain interest in the game. As it is, it is fun to play through once, but doesn't have much to capture the players interest beyond "new content" and the rate at which you can produce it.

If you add more breadth to the game would help retain interest and support. Maybe purposeful side stories, skill development, alternate options genre paths or quest paths that reach the same conclusion but along different means. Of course, these always take time and energy, and there's always the risk of spending too much time on rabbit trails, and losing focus on your main objective.

Anyway, it was fun. The "v4" lead me to believe that there was a decent amount of playtime already available, but it appears to be about an hour or so, without skipping any scenes or events.

Perhaps there's more, but I've finished humiliating the baroness and bought the food for travel, but can't seem to find any method to travel to the Capital. I've spoken with everyone, traveled in all directions, even did the scene with the lady knight (VERY hot, even w/o CG), but can't seem to leave. Even if there is a way, your patch notes make it sound as if the content ends quickly from that point anyway.

So, all of that to say "Good Job!"