VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hypno Stepmom [v1.3] [Akori Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mookys

An almost kinetic game. The graphics are simple and could have been more polished.
    The plot is also banal (the MC hypnotises his stepmother and takes advantage of the situation).
    The fact that there is only one female character in the whole game adds to the bizarre atmosphere.
    If you don't want to get bogged down in a complicated story, this short game is for you.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Amrlia

too short, i mean extremely short. it's not worth to download it doesn't present anything!! don't download im saying. there is nothing much than you can see from gameplay pics. Also the boy wearing feminen clothes doesn't appear in game so game is lying from it's pfp
  3. 2.00 star(s)

egokrat

It gets one star for the art and one for not having any bugs or issues.
    It is super short (like 10 minutes long maybe), the writing is really shit (both in terms of making no sense and also it is full of spelling mistakes and weird phrases) and there are exactly 3 choices which are all useless as 1 is always game over so there is just 1 path anyway.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

tatataruga

a weak story, a poorly placed plot and a design that is too simple. I could have worked on the story better, involved other characters and created a more interesting context than this. The game ended in 5 minutes and there wasn't even any fun to be had. it was too obvious. Terrible!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Walfrid

Its short, the writing is not very good and this is not how hypnosis works even in games. (He should probably have gone with mind control).
    On the plus side the step mom is smoking hot and i may keep this one just to look at it again. If you want a smoking hot toon to fap to this may work for you.
    I'd really like a longer version with more scenes and more women.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Draven X 23

It was fine. Reminds me of the flash games from years ago. Nostalgia is why it got an extra point. Also had an old anime feel to it. Not really a game its just a story with very little else going on.