RPGM - Completed - Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~ [v1.0] [Heat Warning]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Gabn05

The game sis okay.

It tingles a but with me, since i am all out for exhibitionism. But it is pretty average, the game system are easy to uderstand, and the game is quite short. The scenes are nice, but there are not a whole lot of them.

I would say it is okay for burning 1 or 2 hours of your life, but that about it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Repetitive and boring. I didn't bother finishing this one, there's unnecessary grinding, beginning with the second "mission" which involves doing 50 encounters. That just means basically watching the same cg 50 times so you can unlock another one that you have to do even more. Bad game design ruined an otherwise decent game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Kind off average game. While it has some animated scenes it feels more like moving pictures than actual animation. most scenes are just a repeat of 8 scenes with different text. Story and art is at the level expected from a mass produced game.
    Art 3/5
    Story - 2.5/5
    Gameplay 3/5
    Fapability 3.5/5
    Music/SFX (normal rpgm) 2.5/5
    Originality 2/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

SecondOrion

This game is fun but short. All it really is is a collectathon of scenes, mixing and matching levels and outfits for different outcomes. The art itself is nice, and animated, though the animation is a bit janky.
    The negatives are the low quality translation and the lack of content. The weak translation really takes away a lot of what would get me going, leaving me to fix it in my head instead. After finishing, I've kept this game in my spank bank, and come back every once in a while when I've forgotten the combinations in order to experience it anew.
    Honestly you might as well just grab a full save and experience it that way, doesn't detract from the experience much.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Hypnosis App Apartment ~What? Showing My Pussy is the Standard Greeting Here, Right?~ [v1.0] [Heat Warning]
    Absolute not recommended.

The only thing that gets promoted is the main girl artwork, but the rest fail.
    Bad and classic story. Below average animations. Repetitive. It is not a game, there is no gameplay. A few scenes, but all identical. Classic maps (trivial mapping).
    In short, this game does not offer anything, I can not put two stars just for an artwork.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Weak animations with decent art and bad story. An overall "average" h-game.

Story 2/10

There isn't really story. There's a hypnosis app and you're hypnotized on the first screen. Then you can select when to end things. There's multiple endings, but I didn't bother getting them all. The ones I did get were just various endings at different points of being hypnotized.

Gameplay 2/10

You walk around and select options of which state of hypnosis you're in. The different combinations of selections gives you different scenes. So that's the game. You select the state of your hypnosis and talking to NPCs gives you a scene for that selection.

The game is kinda grindy because there's no good way to skip text quickly and you need to grind SP to unlock options.

Lastly, there's a bug mid-game where you select your outfit. It seems to "double click" so you can't select the outfit you want.

Art 7/10

Decent art. Some minor movement animations. It's all pretty vanilla scenes so that's all you'll get.

Overall 3/10

There's no game here. It's a fancy grindy scene selector.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

To be honest, this game has a really decent art and good H-scenes. However, it's really grind and you'll have to watch the same scenes over and over in order to unlock new one.

Story: Line near and really obvious. It's more like a fetish game than a story telling game so the story is just there because it has to.

Gameplay: It's a grind game and CG hunting. Why CG hunting ? Because all you do is going around and have sex as many people as possible to unlock new scenes. And about the grind part.... it's the amount of people you have to sex with. There are quite a lot of time you have to watch the same scenes time after time because there's no other way, it's the only way for you to proceed the story and get new type of sex.

H-scenes: Really good. All of them have some little animation and the art style is great. Because this is like a fetish mind control game so... yeah everything is about that genre. The attitude of MC can be change so you can always enjoy depend on your fetish (Shy ---> Slutty)

In the end, if you want a mind control game with all kind of fetish ?, i recommend this game for you. There's also some full saves in case of you got tired of the grind part, which most people will do. Anyway, despite the surprisingly amount of grind, this game is really fun to mess around because the animation and art style are really decent.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Erosia

Hmmm, general thoughts of the game, the art is pretty ok. And the animations themselves are also fine. But it's just not a good game.

The game has some tedium for achievements for endings and such, like having sex 50 times. Instead of a fuckfest, the game is instead a grindfest, and getting there is rather time consuming as each scene take a bit of time to do.

However there is at the very least an adequate amount of animated artwork, so it should be worth even a little bit of time to play this, though it doesn't even have sound effects to them, it's like watching a silent movie.

Try it from a full save by my recommendation. You won't have fun playing this, but you (might) you'll have fun watching it I suppose the sentence goes. I wouldn't though.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

smkey21

I have only put about 15 minutes into this game at the moment. it is ok, but there isn't much that stands out. As of the word wrap fix version the "fan translation" certainly feels like an unedited MTL. The two most prominent names for the random characters you encounter are 'brother' and "Uncle or Mister" and while playing with herself Mai says "my eyes are bleeding" among several other examples including frequent instances of leaving words/phrases romamized rather than properly translated. The tutorial is less helpful than it could be because of this.

Seeing as the plot is a very cliche "guy shows girl a phone that makes her do whatever he wants" type thing the translation manages to get the point across decently well. My other complaint is that the game almost immediately turned into a grind fest. greet 10 people, greet 50 people, have sex with 1 person(a minimum of least 5x the cost of talking), have sex with 10 people. There aren't anywhere near enough option combinations to justify that amount of greetings, and the vast majority of the combinations take way too long to watch more than once or twice. That said there have been a good number of animations in the game so far, so I shall muddle my way through.