Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
The game is solid, aside from the crashes, but man the translation. The text is a lot of the fun of mind control, so having a poor translation...
It doesn't help that it takes a bit for the text to actually get translated, and the text can advance fast enough that you entirely miss lines. And of course there's the poor formatting.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This looks neat!
Also, darn, looking at DLsite... did their previous work -which looks neat as well- actually receive proper English translation?! Zoinks!!
*waitingforaherowinkwinkWINK*

romass

May 26, 2018
The game is cool! Sometimes a little buggy, but generally not bad. The performance of the game for the alpha demo is good (I've seen worse), a lot of interactivity. MTL does not greatly interfere with the understanding of what is happening, the plot is like ten lines here. Moreover, the author posted on Twitter that the entire translation is in one file, and when the game is released, it will be possible to edit it.

Reactions: brattlebob

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
Jesus christ, I don't get anything of this poor translation.
How the fuck I'm suppose to get xp?

LaPija99

Sep 7, 2018
Jesus christ, I don't get anything of this poor translation.
How the fuck I'm suppose to get xp?
just focus on filling the ecstacy bar on the top left using the rotor or egg, once you fill it to 100 she'll have an orgasm. Once the orgasm is over (last just a few seconds) you can end the day and you get the exp

you can use the hands but i find the rotors more useful at the beginning as you unlock other stuff

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IfritOnes

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Ive always wondered what word is getting horribly mistranslated to "blame/blaming". It makes absolutely zero sense in every instance Ive ever seen it in.
A better translation would be, depending on context, "fondle", "caress", or even "insert". It's a rather versatile word.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
pretty good, apart from the crashes and MTL
I somehow managed to trigger a climax so hard it counted as 150 climaxes
Some of the progression seems weirdly paced, you unlock the ability to place a single rotor, and then the next unlock is infinite rotors
I hope this gets into the hands of a real translator, the girls slow decent into madness needs better writing

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I managed to unlock everything in the hypno model, tools, locations, but only the top row of her actions. And by that time I get a message that is all for this version.

Anyone manage to unlock more of the bottom category, like the squirting etc?

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes