Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
the game is good to have to pay
Not only is the game good, but the author has also taken the trouble to release the game in English, Spanish, Korean and Chinese as well as Japanese. Which is very rare for Japanese authors, who often complain about their games being illegally downloaded outside of Japan as a reason for not translating anything, although I think it's more likely that nobody buys their games because they are only in Japanese or they are translated many months after the Japanese release. I guess they think the rest of us should all learn Japanese or something.

So yes, I'm going to buy the game because I appreciate what he has done.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Not only is the game good, but the author has also taken the trouble to release the game in English, Spanish, Korean and Chinese as well as Japanese. Which is very rare for Japanese authors, who often complain about their games being illegally downloaded outside of Japan as a reason for not translating anything, although I think it's more likely that nobody buys their games because they are only in Japanese or they are translated many months after the Japanese release. I guess they think the rest of us should all learn Japanese or something.

So yes, I'm going to buy the game because I appreciate what he has done.
we can't blame people who can't translate every language besides going to translate is a nightmare either you want MTL :V for rush work, the authors know to make the game not a language teacher lol

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
we can't blame people who can't translate every language besides going to translate is a nightmare either you want MTL :V for rush work, the authors know to make the game not a language teacher lol
It doesn't have to be in every language and they don't have to translate it themselves, there are companies that do that, and just by translating into English and Chinese they increase their potential clientele by at least 20 times.

You can also do as this developer has done, he has asked for volunteers from different languages to do the translations, you will almost certainly have enough people if the product is good.

What is unbelievable are the developers who not only don't translate but also design the game on purpose to make it difficult to translate, and then complain about fan translations and the game being illegally downloaded outside of Japan.

Reactions: ronney

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
It doesn't have to be in every language and they don't have to translate it themselves, there are companies that do that, and just by translating into English and Chinese they increase their potential clientele by at least 20 times.

You can also do as this developer has done, he has asked for volunteers from different languages to do the translations, you will almost certainly have enough people if the product is good.

What is unbelievable are the developers who not only don't translate but also design the game on purpose to make it difficult to translate, and then complain about fan translations and the game being illegally downloaded outside of Japan.
what can I say japan :V

Onewhoquestions

Jul 28, 2018
Nobody has a full save for the most recent version?
1. The game is a demo and ends and becomes unplayable once you get to the max level.
2. A "full save" is kinda pointless for a game like this anyway since it's a trainer game and the way they train her might not be your fetish.

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes