Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Can't make cheats for this one (il2cpp) but here's the hacked save with new game plus unlocked
everything is enabled since the beginning in that mode
to copy in "hypnoApp_ver1.0.2\SaveData"
Didn't work sadly, I put it in the SaveData folder but then it says there is a zero days autosave when I load. If I go to select New Game Plus, the button disappears but otherwise does not load the page.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
and there's a thing i dont get it, for what reason there NG+? There no new content in here...

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
Why's the changelog say they added classroom? That's been in the game for like six months lol

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
how to increase orgasm strenght? she have only weak orgasms
Bring the climax bar to over 90% then stop all stimulation, the bar will begin moving further away and it will say you edging. You can increase it all the way to an over 5 second orgasm.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
wait. didnt the old demo had some features that were visible but locked that are not in release? like consecutive orgasms and rimjob and such? were they scrapped?

Justaproxy

Oct 4, 2020
Can't make cheats for this one (il2cpp) but here's the hacked save with new game plus unlocked
everything is enabled since the beginning in that mode
to copy in "hypnoApp_ver1.0.2\SaveData"
how do I download and instal these .dat files ? I just want to load your save thanks

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes