Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
wait. didnt the old demo had some features that were visible but locked that are not in release? like consecutive orgasms and rimjob and such? were they scrapped?
I'm going to assume they will come back in the post-launch support. Dobu's previous game also had features (re)bolted on after release.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Wanted just to take a quick run while some updates on steam... and lost 4 hours of my life in 15 min!
That game is dangerously good.

You know, I had that strange fantasy, where I train girl's sensetivity, so she feels outside touch inside... and here is the 1st game where I have that!

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I doubt this will beat the best flash games but it will beat 98% of the flash games they made for adults.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Woah, this is one of those games that comes out and makes similar games look like shit. The amount of stuff you can do to the girl, all the voicelines, all the different scenarios, the awesome art, especially love the hypnosis angle. The way she shakes and grips on to things when she orgasms and such is top notch. The game doesn't skimp on the anal options either like they often do. I can't believe how much content this game has. This is the first professional level "training girl" sim I've ever played (That focuses entirely on training anyways, no prostitution or anything else).

To be fair, I haven't played that one training girl sim with the damaged girl, forget what it's called, but I think that was supposed to be a pretty high quality game too. Ah, Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-, found it. Might get around to playing that next. Don't think much else has the animation of this game though. It's surprisingly good for that psuedo stretchy animation, I usually hate it but they use it pretty well here.

Overall, super high quality game. Nice job devs. This is at the level of I'd trust anything else they release because it seems like they actually give a shit about quality and not just throwing out a half baked product to make money as quickly as possible. I know there might be some stuff not yet in the game, but it already feels pretty complete for what it is. About the only thing I'd say it's missing is blowjob/kissing options. The anal beads giving pleasure when not even being used, but not raising pleasure when being put in/taken out is odd too.

I'd probably play the shit out of a sequel with different girls. Man, games like this are rare. One of those games I'd want to keep and play every now and then even after I beat it. Now if we could get this dev to make a version with Time Stop~

Last edited:

Nanashi-san

Dec 3, 2018
Excuse me, could someone post a screenshot of before and after decensor patch? Is nyaa already pre-patched (doesn't make sense to be so)? I need to confirm how blind I am.

Edit: Never mind I see it. Luckily for me, I'm desensitized to this small amount and don't freak out like many others do.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Excuse me, could someone post a screenshot of before and after decensor patch? Is nyaa already pre-patched (doesn't make sense to be so)? I need to confirm how blind I am.
Game looks uncensored for normal stand up scenes even without the patch, but it's needed for the nurse room sex. Without it, the penis will still be visible, but the vagina/anus will be the usual censorship. Since she can gape during that scene, it's really apparent. Even with the uncensor, the vagina will still be partially censored when gaped open, but it's not as bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2019
Call me an idiot if you need to, But I take it the crazy screen tearing that happens when the phone is out has been fixed? Really don't want to download this again and have that happen, smile.

Nov 24, 2019
Call me an idiot if you need to, But I take it the crazy screen tearing that happens when the phone is out has been fixed? Really don't want to download this again and have that happen, smile.
I get screen tearing with quality as "light" (and auto-set), but changing it to "normal" (and disabling quality auto-adjustment) got rid of it entirely.

So yep, I would count that as either "fixed", or "workaround available on preferences screen".

Reactions: SkullAndTheShark

sari1

May 17, 2018
1636268421320.png

help me please!

when i click on new game button the button will disappear but nothing happen
when i load save i can choose stage but nothing happen too

anyone know how to fix this?

etjs93

Apr 2, 2020
Solid game, love SLG games. Pretty nice quality on the art and scenes. Things that I would say that needs improvement is the camera angle in probably the classroom scenes and more position options for our heroine and maybe even multiple heroines and extra endings catering to other fetishes but considering the size of the game it is understandable. Overall, had loads of fun playing the game. On a side note, does anybody know if New Game + is worth playing?

Reactions: rraged

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
Solid game, love SLG games. Pretty nice quality on the art and scenes. Things that I would say that needs improvement is the camera angle in probably the classroom scenes and more position options for our heroine and maybe even multiple heroines and extra endings catering to other fetishes but considering the size of the game it is understandable. Overall, had loads of fun playing the game. On a side note, does anybody know if New Game + is worth playing?
yeah, it would be great if we had a multiple characters. as i know, NG+ is same

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
I don't really like too many characters. I prefer quality over quantity. One solid character, with a good number of variation in sex scenes and overall content beats 5 characters with little individual substance and content with them. Maybe two or so, at most, but again, one solid character alone is fine.

As for the game proper, it's pretty good. I don't know if it had background music or not, sorta set in-game volume overall low, but it played not music at all for me, felt a bit dry cuz of that. The artwork is pretty good though, I've been following the artist's artworks for a year or two, and I like their style. Also, the training aspect of the different body parts was good, but would've liked some more fetish areas, like navel and mouth too, personally (Sad no blowjobs, other than the "scenes" in the ending). Also, I would've loved some more variations in the sex positions, it felt a bit static.
The game is good overall, but it's a bit pricey for the content, at 21 dollars (I did buy it, if only because I was interested in the game and have been following his progress reports for the last year or so, and he also bothered to at least have the game in English too). Still, it's selling rather well, and getting good reviews, so hopefully it motivates Dobu in the future in procusing an even more polished game.

etjs93

Apr 2, 2020
I don't really like too many characters. I prefer quality over quantity. One solid character, with a good number of variation in sex scenes and overall content beats 5 characters with little individual substance and content with them. Maybe two or so, at most, but again, one solid character alone is fine.

As for the game proper, it's pretty good. I don't know if it had background music or not, sorta set in-game volume overall low, but it played not music at all for me, felt a bit dry cuz of that. The artwork is pretty good though, I've been following the artist's artworks for a year or two, and I like their style. Also, the training aspect of the different body parts was good, but would've liked some more fetish areas, like navel and mouth too, personally (Sad no blowjobs, other than the "scenes" in the ending). Also, I would've loved some more variations in the sex positions, it felt a bit static.
The game is good overall, but it's a bit pricey for the content, at 21 dollars (I did buy it, if only because I was interested in the game and have been following his progress reports for the last year or so, and he also bothered to at least have the game in English too). Still, it's selling rather well, and getting good reviews, so hopefully it motivates Dobu in the future in procusing an even more polished game.
Yeah agree on the single well polished character. But IMO, it doesn't really fit the setting of the game well as intro said the entire school bullies him as a commoner so I feel it would have been better if he was using his godly hypno app on not just one target in the story. It could be just a side character for other positions and fetishes and it would have worked better I think.

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
New game+ is basically the same as the normal new game but you start with every item, every function, and every situation you already unlocked and experienced in your first gameplay, the only thing you don't get back is the status which is the type of orgasm
It's useful for getting the other endings quicker

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes