Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
I'll ask just in case, the game constantly crashes, is it from dampness, or is there some feature that would stop crashing?

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
There appeared this big white banner after a while and I can't remove it, anybody got an idea?
Also, how do you unlock the rest in the climax section?

Mar 17, 2019
I'm sorry, I may be completely stupid here, not unlikely tbh, but it only says MAX and then some in japanese? So what is that supposed to mean? Please enlighten me
the demo ends at that point. so you cannot unlock the other options. we have to wait until the game is fully released

Reactions: User0098

Fuchstritt

May 11, 2020
It just says, that is all you get in this version. You can still play normally with all assets, but you will not get any more to it. If you wonder, no, it is not completed.

Reactions: User0098

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Wonder if it'll have any "public use" training. It kind of looks like the type of game to have it as an option.

Nov 24, 2019
any way to fix it?
Not that I am aware of. At least, I wasn't able to fix, nor to disable anti-aliasing nor HDR or use a low performance profile.

I tried both Wine and VirtualBox; The former had the shaders glitch, the later could not go past title screen (but then, it is a VM; Might as well have a dozen of missing DLLs and such)

EDIT: Seems to be hardware-related. Not all GPUs support well some high-quality features like HDR or anti-aliasing. Both older ones and cheaper ones might lack full support for those features; So this game essentially cannot be played on some computers (Besides changing the setting on main menu, I also tried forcing OpenGL renderer, editing Windows Registry and settings.dat, editing boot.config and different combinations to no avail.) Or maybe just need a brand new Direct3D 11.
But most likely need a way to disable HDR and Anti-Aliasing; See e.g.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
can we have better english just for the option menus?
i dont know what the difference of hypnotize mean.. (except first one and last one breeding)

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
i dont know what the difference of hypnotize mean.. (except first one and last one breeding)
2nd type seems to be body control and the 3rd type looks like common sense change.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
There appeared this big white banner after a while and I can't remove it, anybody got an idea?
Also, how do you unlock the rest in the climax section?
The ones being dumb are the ones who replied to you as they seem to have read you question of how do I close this and interpreted it as what is this banner, as far as I can tell it cant be closed or removed. its very annoying as you can still play and try out the things you have unlocked, but have to read through the dam banner.
But they are right that no further content can be unlocked

Oh i just looked at your screen shot, yeah that banner actual translated for me. not sure why it didnt for you. as there was no other banner like it most didnt actually open your screenshot most likely. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
1st is basic hypnosis, where she's like in a trance.
2nd is hypnosis where she has her normal conscious mind, but can't control her body, so she can't pull away and has to do everything you say.
3rd is common sense adjustment, that changes her regular bullying attitude from "Smash his phone" style to "Serve me sexually, peasant" or "Yeah of course it's totally normal to wear a vibrator into class, hurry up and put it in".
4th is turboslut mode, which makes her a bitch in heat.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 48 Votes