5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This is great, maybe my only suggestion is that the characters were a little more expressive when you talk to them, you know that the face changes a little, other than that it's very good, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silvia_def

darvobek

Nov 9, 2021
Hey, did a scan of the files and there seems to be a potential trojan on at least the work upload files. Be advised when downloading. File is "Scarletflash.a"

Reactions: mentaldisorders

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Kinda like your design... Kinda reminds me "Amor Doce", but WAY BETTER... (Just to you get, if you STILL don't get, i'm Brazilian, so sorry about my poor English and everything) so, i gonna follow to see what you get for us... Maybe with some "determination", this could be the Incest game of the year...? Who know...? In my honest opnion, if there is a little of Futa, with no massive strange boobs (i mean, more massive then the mom from Urban Demons, just make it natural), and maybe some family orgies, i could love it! Could be fun if you get some bestiality as well (not a big fan, but i put 7/10 into this idea if no by Blackmail, and its happy sex, especially if someone discovery it and join the fun... Yeah, maybe i kinda wierdo?), but its just ideas... Do as your heart content (and following the community rules), then everything will be a cool game, i believe on that!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, the Patreon page in the OP has been shut down, and the uploader hasn't been seen since September. I wonder whether it was abandoned or just another victim of Patreon's "no incest or mind control" rule who hasn't been around to tell us what the new plan is.

Oct 27, 2018
A shame, was hoping for a few more patches to try this one, possibly support if it was good. Love the art style and the premise sounds interest. Hope we hear something soon, otherwise, I'll probably take this one off my watch list.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote