• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] I am a programmer looking for a game

ZenitLicht

Jan 14, 2018
Hello, i am a python programmer looking to join a Renpy game project! I have experience with this engine, also with Unity in VN frameworks! DM me for my projects and samples of my work!

Lawsonator89

Jun 1, 2020
Hi there Rasenganbv,

i've been wanting to make my own game for sometime now i've spent the last 12 months playing with Daz3d and working on my skills.

i have looked into Renpy and thought it would be perfect of my game but havent had the time to put the hours into learning it.
im happy to pay for the work as when its up and going ill make a patreon page.

Story-

story will be based around Hollywood MC is a Director/Producer aged in his 60s
where he will be corrupting, blackmailing up and coming Female stars

Let me know if this is something you might be Interested in

Cheers Lawsonator89 Bike.png bobby bathroom 2.png bobby bathroom.png Girls pose.png Manifest.png test.png

Last edited:

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
What kind of game (theme wise) would you be interested in working on? I have found in my writing that if its of an interest to me, I do better work.

If there was a group with great skills with programing and art talent, games that have a popular following, like Harry Potter and etc., would get the most traction and have a higher degree of success. Having someone however with no interest in, say Harry Potter, wouldn't do as good a job. If its more fun then work--well there you go.

Games.creation

Mar 5, 2022
Hello :-
Im buliding a team for a new Renpy game .
we need a programmer , and we have other projects for later on so we e looking for a long term team member , if you are interested pls PM on discord: Games.Creation#5914

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Hello, are you still available to support me with a project I have in mind?