Unity - Completed - I am a Prostitute [TwoMan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + Easy to play (Minigane: Hit the arrow keys, when they reach the box. Similar to Guitar Hero)
    + You can buy upgrades, to make the minigame easier
    - Time consuming and a bit too much grind for all scenes.
    - Repetitive

Frequency of Scenes:
    + Well, you are a male prostitute. So, scene frequency is high.

Dialogues:
    + Barely text. But since the game is not focused on story anyways, that's fine in this case.

--> All in one, a nice small game to pass the time. But for completing the game in a day, it is way too much grind. 3 of 10.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

It would be good as a mini-game, though it's lacking as a full game.

Art: Quite good. Animated pixel art with multiple girls, multiple positions, and multiple outfits.
    Gameplay: Quite bad. You click on two boxes, then swap to the arrow keys for a QTE. Except it's more of a slow-time-event, since there are breaks in the stream of arrows even though they weren't moving that fast in the first place. You get 3 clients per day and need to clear 8 days, but you'll inevitably fail a day, return to the main menu, spend money on upgrades, then repeat the process from day 1. There's no plot between the days or variation to the gameplay, so it's just pure grind.

It's pretty easy to edit your save file though, so at least there's that.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jinnak

This is the best prostitute game I have found so far and it's always fun to play it again!
    I have a very simple principle and is not too demanding, a nice game for between!
    Above all, I like the graphics syle!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Hook: take control of a shota boy and earn money for the family by servicing needy girls. DDR style.

Best: some pretty good pixel art and animations for the smut. Nice variety of girls to bed. The climax scenes are weighty and visceral.

Worst: fairly repetitive carpel-tunnel inducing arrow matching gameplay. Mash buttons endlessly. Fortunately, some cheats are included and there is a 100% save file on this subforum. Sounds is lackluster and bleepy.

score: 6.2 / 10

version: 1.0
    date: 9/19/18