[R> Other] [S> Other] I am an businessman looking to invest in a game.

leofurteira

Oct 12, 2019
Hello there,

My name is David i am an investor,
Adult games have been growing in the last few years and i have been aware of that.
I'm looking to make an investment in a game

I intend to pay all commissions (advertising, salary, etc...)
I've already made some contacts with game makers that were abandoned, so that they would know that I would pay for the continuation.
If you have or know a game but it stopped because it didn't have enough feedback to continue, contact me for more details.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Milf Plaza had great potential and was abandoned because the dev coulnd't keep up with the cost of making the game.
He went back to drawing art because of that, but has said before he would continue with a investor.

Thanks a lot for the words of support, guys. I myself am sorry that the game is frozen. Perhaps someday an investor will appear who wants to invest in its production)

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Might I also suggest helping fund active projects as well? There are plenty of developers with Patreon or Subscribestar accounts open that you could support as well.

Silver404

Jun 21, 2021
Hey, do you mind if we have a chat? I am unable to start a private message with people right now but you probably can. Maybe we can at least keep in contact with each other.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I do have a game sorta on ice. But it wasn't from lack of feedback. It was more "artist and animator died of covid"... so it's just me and the script guy left. We have considered Nutaku once summer calms down, but would be open to other venues.