I am InxDev and I'm working on Ascadia, a fantasy 3d pixel style adult game. (demo available)

realInxDev

Jul 10, 2023
I am posting this to see how the response is so far and to know whether I should continue with the game. I love the pixel art style of but it always bothered me that it's a simple point and adventure. So I thought I'd make a game with a similar style but a semi open world rpg.

Plot:
For centuries, the continent of Ascadia has been ruled entirely by men, with women having no rights and being borderline slaves. 25 years ago, the women, led by the Rose Queen, united and rebelled. After 5 years of war and destruction a fragile peace has been reached. All lands east of the Evertop mountains are comprised entirely of women, and lands west are comprised entirely of men. As per the peace treaty, slaves are exchanged between the two nations to satisfy the ruling elite's desires. Members of the opposite sex are now the most valuable commodity in both nations, with only the richest few having access to any.

[THIS IS WHERE THE GAME STARTS]
You are one of these slaves sent to the small town of Morica in the female kingdom. Being the only man around for miles, you get plenty of sex. You also find out that your sperm has an intense amount of mana, making you even more valuable, which earns you the attention of the Queen herself...

[FUTURE PLOT]
I have two endings planned. One where you side with the Queen and help her invade the male kingdom to subjugate all men once and for all, like the men have done to women for centuries. Another ending is where you side with the Countess, who wants to overthrow the Queen and instead reach a proper peace with the male nation where both genders are to be recognized as equals.

Gameplay:
It's a fantasy world with many races and monsters and magic. I plan on letter the player roam free in the forest killing monsters to earn gold and progress the story (and if you lose to the monsters they drain your cum and you're forced back home). I plan on adding many new locations as well and I want you to be able to travel between towns.

I made all the models and did all the coding myself. I will also be doing the art myself. The only thing in this game that I didn't make was the trees.

You can download and play the demo

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you for reading!

realInxDev

Jul 10, 2023
Move around with WASD and E to enter buildings. In this build you can only enter the building you spawn closest to, and the castle which you will find if u head to the right most side of the map (from when you spawn)