Identify I am kind of stuck looking for something and wondering if anyone can help.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hello,
I am wondering if at all possible if anyone can help me in tracking down a game, my only problem is I can't remember the name of it.
It is basically about a guy who lives with these women. There is a certain woman who works as a chemist I guess? She is pissed at her boyfriend or husband for
cheating on her, and so she unleashes some sort of chemical which somehow begins to infect everyone. One minute everyone is normal then the next
they begin acting almost like zombies. He lives in a house with a woman and a couple of girls. I can't honestly remember if he is related to them or not
since it feels like it was such a long time ago I played this game, well it was last year probably at the start of early summer since i played it.

The MC I think is impervious to the chemical, but in the women it turns them into sluts or something. There is one girl in the house that really doesn't really like
him but i cannot remember why, but eventually even she warms up to the mc. One evening in the living room, the mc i think tries to spy on why the girls have this
meeting where he is not invited. I think they a meeting each week in their lounge. However the MC gets spotted trying and spy and is forced into the centre of the room
because of the way the virus works in the women it practically makes them jump at the MC. A whole group of girls in their lingerie and then they are all naked trying to
get the MC approval its quite funny. The update I think finished there.

As I said its been some while since I last played this game, and would love some help in trying to track it down, and to see if there are any more updates.

There is also another game I am looking for where the MC has to go his mom's house (he is white and his mom is a black woman and so is her daughter, i cant remember what happened to his biological mom) to live with her to go to university in this small town, but things are not as
they seem. He finds out through his dad's lawyer that he now owns his house, since he went missing presumed dead. He goes to visit this this house he is has
inherited only to find it is run down place. A mysterious man in black appears asking what he is doing at the house, and then suddenly he meets an odd girl.
The girl helps him to get away from the man in a black suit. He finds its too late to go back home in the next town over, so reluctantly stays in some hotel.
The next morning he leaves the hotel and eventually ends up in some sort of bar, where things are not what they first appear.

The owner of the bar a girl, tells the guy he might have magical powers, and that he needs to go to some magical university etc. I was really enjoying the story, but
that again was some time ago and I am looking for the title of this avn too, to check out of if their are any new updates or not.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me track down the names of these two avn's, thank you in advance if you can.