Seeking I am looking for a certain 3d game kind of point and click withough an mc

Nicks4l

Dec 18, 2020
I played this game a while ago where you play with as multiple people through out the story. I don't remember much about it other than it had point and click elements i think it was made with renpy and had a woman that was a mother as one of the characters that was some kind of mayor or something. Also this woman had a dark past were her father wanted to fuck her in the beach when she was younger and she had an adopted brother that wanted to do that to her too. I think there was something about a war too were you played as the husband of her or something. Please comment if you know a game like this!

u4eahh2

Nov 14, 2021
Thank you so much that is the game I was looking for. You are the best! ♥
Hi, I've tried searching for Panic Attack myself, but the site is telling me I don't have permission to view the post. Could you tell me how I would go about gaining permission, or is there something I'm missing? Thank you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I've tried searching for Panic Attack myself, but the site is telling me I don't have permission to view the post. Could you tell me how I would go about gaining permission, or is there something I'm missing? Thank you.
I don't know, but you can get it on Itch, minus the new updates with loli.

u4eahh2

Nov 14, 2021
I don't know, but you can get it on Itch, minus the new updates with loli.
Thanks. Found it on itch and played the first season, but that Blondie Bear's obsession with immigrants and racism took me right out of the game. Anyway thanks again, I appreciate the effort.