Identify I am looking for a game that has this specific scene

Jul 28, 2018
The scene was, the mother or girlfriend of the mc had a deal with the bad guy; the bad guy picks that female character in a motorbike, and takes her into a art class, where she has to model for a class. She also steals or takes something, and makes some poses, there is an option to pose with a guy and do stuff with him.

I have been looking for this sometime. Would be really grateful if someone helped.

Asye

Nov 4, 2017
The only one i can think of the top of my head is A wife and mother. It doesn't fit the ''mother of the mc'' part since she is the mc, but she does have a son. The rest of your description fits.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The scene was, the mother or girlfriend of the mc had a deal with the bad guy; the bad guy picks that female character in a motorbike, and takes her into a art class, where she has to model for a class. She also steals or takes something, and makes some poses, there is an option to pose with a guy and do stuff with him.

I have been looking for this sometime. Would be really grateful if someone helped.
Sounds a lot like the latest (last I checked) update to AWAM, except the female character is the MC.