• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Identify I am looking for a game that i have played 1 year ago that i haven't got the best ending

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys. As i mentioned in the title ( idon't know ifts VN) I am looking for the game that has different possibility of outcomes depending on your choices.
I think the protag is living on his own and the mother, elder sister and young sister visited you.
Everything is vivid but here it is

mother ending

When you decide to fuck her behind your fathers back and then when you have sex in the bathroom and didn't give her a pill she become your sex slave

younger sister
when you decide to live with them your mom and your younger sister is your lover but the mother did not know anything about you and your younger sis

elder sis
that is a bad ending i believe. when she was aspiring for something but if something went wrong with your choices she became a full fledge alcoholic

I'd like to play it again but don't know what's the title. I tired looking for it and can't find it. Also its not on watched threads.
anyway thanks. either you provide or not thank you.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you! I just saw the link and found out that its in my watched thread, i guess i overlook it. Thank you, again. Merry Christmas. Hope we get to have a wonderful 2021. hopefully.

Reactions: gigan