Identify I am looking for a recent game ... I think

Nevikasi

Jan 18, 2020
I'm looking to find a new game where we go to a family and from time to time we play twister naked in front of the father with the mother and daughter and the MC gets an erection and gets kicked out of the house several times.

Nevikasi

Jan 18, 2020
No it's not stolen destiny, I remember that before the last scene the daughter was on the knees of the father to hide him the sight of his wife and MC which will go to finish in the bathroom.

A detail that can help is that every time the MC comes to help in this family, he must take a shower and stay naked.

Nevikasi

Jan 18, 2020
Yes I want to believe you but I checked, I already played it and I don't have the backup on it.
NP and thanks

Edit : If it helps, I remember that there is a card and that you can go and earn money in a construction site or in a bar, but you have to have an outfit for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuuckyb

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
Remember the dev, maiby? o some more details ? - 2d 3d unity? only incest thing, or maiby some cops o for tell something "zombis" o some possesion wateveer give uss some more tags! last update you played, in this YEAR ? i believe we´´can find it

Nevikasi

Jan 18, 2020
No memory of the dev otherwise I would have found :), it seems to me that it was 3D, for the engine everything but RPGM because I have no memory and I do not like the style of the engine.
On the other hand it is not incest, basically it is a job he does in this family (he takes care of the daughter).
All I remember is that he works in this family and that the family lives naked and that as I said every time he comes into the house he has to take a shower and we have the choice between masturbating or not. And at the end of the day we can play twister (naked) with the daughter and the mother while the husband watches and the day always ends with the MC having an erection during the game and getting kicked out by the husband until the next day.
As for the date, it was late January, early February 2022 and it seems to me that it was the first post on this game.

Reactions: Chuuckyb