[R>Writer] I am looking for a talented writer for "Time Heals"

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Hey!

I am developing a project called "Time Heals" and am currently looking for a talented writer who could join the project. Honestly, I find it physically and emotionally challenging to handle this task alone, and I've realized that it's best to entrust the scriptwriting to a professional.

About the project: "Time Heals" is a game based on motorsport (not street racing) and mafia themes, featuring 7-8 female characters. The project is in the early stages of development, which presents a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills.

For more information about the project and to check out the demo version of the game, here is the link - Time Heals

We can discuss everything else on Discord ( adams9307 ).

Looking forward to your response!

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
I wouldn't call myself a professional but I'm good at writing. I can join in as an assistant writer and help wherever I can. Considering the story is in it's early stage it will be a daunting task to set everything up. If you can find a lead writer I can tag along.

fabletron

Sep 2, 2019
Hey, sent you a friend request over on Discord. Frankly this is a pretty interesting project and I would love to lend a hand writing something that would pierce the veil of a mere adult game.