[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Paid I am looking for a team to plan a game with template.

AktivVerblueff

Jul 26, 2022
Project:
I worked with darkesty on a project ages ago, was mostly a writer. Darkesty is unfortunately no longer active, however I had talks with them and I think I can create a game similar to the one we worked on back then. I will not mention the name of the game, because then people will say that I stole it.

Here is the idea: the protagonist has killed himself by destructive behavior and wakes up in another world. He can't remember anything, but a girl who is something like omnipotent in this world tells him she will help him get his memories back so he can let go of the interworld he is trapped in. She and everyone else he meets are people who mean something to him and they keep coming back. She tells him that he has to complete levels to end up with a memory. The levels are parodies of other adult gamers and common prejudices. The game is very silly in structure, but only up to the part where he relives his memories. He also encounters a lot of awkwardness, in the beginning he thinks it's the girl, because she always tries to sleep with him with absurd ideas, but it soon becomes clear that she has nothing to do with it, what could be the cause?

Developer:
I, however, have not yet asked anyone to whom I had contact in the past whether he joins.

Looking for:
First we need to fix the game, but everything.

Employment Type:
Free time

Work commitment:
It depends on what you are applying for.

Preferred method of contact:
Applications here on the forumPOINT

Job Description:
For now, we will work on the idea itself and see what is feasible. There we will also find out who is really helpful and can stay in the team and who not. All will be paid of course. You can tell me how and why you solved things. If you do not work on the same thing I will work with everyone alone. I think that way I hear several approaches and can decide for myself what is the better idea.

Additional comments:
As mentioned before, this project is inspired by a game I've been working on. I will also use the income from that game as capital. I think I should not exceed $100 total expenses per month. After that, we will try to generate revenue through Patreon. I wouldn't bet on it though and then I can't pay you if it doesn't happen. You should feel the game and want to work on it regardless if you get paid. I'm not saying this because I plan on making you work for free, but if you can't tell me what you like about the game, you won't make it through the application phase anyway. I'm sticking as best I can to the project, which is already a success, and darkesty itself is successful, so I think I'm allowed to make claims.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I’m interested in the writing spot. You can reach me at croc560#4079 on discord

May 27, 2021
I wouldn't say that I am interested, it's just I have too much time on my hands. I have gotten some writing experience and hope to get better over time. Comedy/ Humor isn't my strongest attribute but working with a team might be, people whom share the goal or work towards it.
I wouldn't mind working for free and in exchange I hope to get feedback.