I am looking for an artist who has experience in Milfs

ColeStomhold

Nov 28, 2019
I'm still looking for artists on the Internet, and the truth is that some are divas who don't even bother to answer me (I understand them all to a certain extent, that level of exposure can be overwhelming), so I want to hear from my fellow F95 if any of you is or know of artists who specialize in female bodies of Milfs, if so, please send me or show me what you can offer, I am looking to create a budget for a game, I want to talk about prices so I can make a figure to put As a goal in a Patreon, if it is more achievable I could cover it, but there are several characters in addition to the scenes, so I find that if I put a price, I don't know, $ 200 dollars for the job and you end up making 1000 images is something excessive, That is why I want the person I hire to put their (reasonable) price on the table and the patrons to pay for the work.
PS: I am Spanish speaker, I can read English and speak it the same, but it is difficult for me to write it, all this was done with Google Translate, so do not complain.

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
the truth is...
you have no idea what you are doing or what you need.

no ones going to respond to someone with 0 information that just joined the forum and posts in the wrong section.
but just in case you manage to figure your shit out, it usually costs 60-100$ per decent image of 2D artwork, a basic demo will consist between 10-30 images, character sheets, background and the main CG

so you are looking at spending 600-3000$ for a basic demo.

you might be able to convince people to help you if you had a decent demo with amazing gameplay or a well developed storyboard with an in depth story, otherwise they are going to be "divas" and ignore you.