Seeking I am looking for mind control where the mind is turned off.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I find most mind control games lacking in the control part of mind control.
So far only superpowered gave me the feeling i was accauly in control of there mind rather then just using it as a shortcut to slut mode.
Are there any other games mind control games out there where the mind control turns of the victems mind and turns her into a mindless automitan/robot?

Reactions: Wxlty

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
The RAGS games ,Tales of the Drunken Cowboy, Wife Trainer and Etranz have a little bit of that mixed in with the slut mode stuff.

Reactions: optical en

Gendi Ripal

Nov 22, 2018
I start work for an game with 3d models called Nanobot, I start now for the moment write the story. One mode will this. Please write in my topic your suggest and "tags" with you like. Thank you

Reactions: Albedo

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Really?
I will give it a try then.
You should, the game is still in development, but even with this early stage you'll have hours and hours of fun. For a game like that it has big open world and a lot of spells to learn. Every character has it's own personality and story and they "live". The game has time system and the characters are moving around the map, going to work etc. I won't spoil much but when you turn a person's mind off (It's called Doll Mode), you can make her follow you. Just like that I managed to turn almost every girl in town into doll and bring them to my house. Then I had like 2 girls in every room (and the house has like 10-15 rooms).