Seeking I am looking for new games

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
I have no preferences over 2D or 3D, though I´d like to play some corruption/transformation/trainer/management game (even if it´s not all the tags at once; something like CoC2/TITS would be neat). Games I liked:
  • Wife trainer;
  • Trials in tainted space;
  • Fleshcult (would love to play something like this but with a lot of content);
  • Lab rats 2;
  • Paradise Heights;
  • Corruption of Champions 2;
  • XXXivilization;
  • TakeOver
  • The Whore of Babylon
  • Incubus City
  • Kingdom of deception
  • Knightly passion
  • My new neighbors
  • Deviant Discoveries
  • Ataegina
  • My Little angel
  • A wife and a mother
  • Corruption
... and I don´t remember the others!

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
I have a game for you. It's an underated game; with one of the best corruption plots I have seen. Damn...I wish I never played game...so I could experience it again lol.

The game is Naked Ambition. Game is freaking amazing. It's corruption yes....but the dialogue. The erotic dialogue is what counts.

I know you probably played them but, Witch trainer silver, four elements trainer and orange trainer and rogue like evo are great trainer games too.

Wait....jezz man....Lust and Power and the tyrant with mod. These two games man....you might have to bandage your hands after.

Dark Magic is pretty good too. The dialogue reads like a twighlt book though, no kind of dominance whatsoever.

Love of magic is good too. The story is so good I forgot I downloaded it for other reasons....Truly dominant male with his rise to power that even Gods fear.

If you want to test your discipline with one of if not the best corruption VN on this site. Play Restore her Career. Every 5 to ten minutes theres a - should I bust a nut now or later situation.

Anyways some games that you could look at. Never heard of FleshCult myself, my check it out

fjw

Jul 10, 2018
Freecities is great and fits well with the rest of the games you liked.

Molvaeth

Aug 30, 2020
I tried it, but it doesn´t have a plot does it?
It's not my purpose to exhume a thread, but to give an answer:
Both, Strive 1 & 2 have a plot. In Strive 1 it's not that obvious to find (though its in the quest log), but if you go to wimborn and talk with the mages in the guild, you can follow it. In Strive two, the plot is more at the forefront.

But aye, they are both more sandbox than plot- if you mean this.

Reactions: inkyhorn