Seeking I am looking for ntr games in a world of fantasy

Apr 5, 2021
Hello, does someone recommend or know me a ntr game in a parallel world where the mc or heroine betrays her partner with men and monsters and in a forced or consensual way? Games like "nymphomania priestess" killing time "or" leanna's slice life "

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Well, do they need to have actual gameplay? Because there are 2 visual novels from NTRMAN which fit what you are looking for. Adelaide Inn Remake and The Queen who Adopted a Goblin. Adelaide Inn was removed from this site but I'm sure you can find it easily enough, it's a fantastic game if you are into what it proposes.

If you want a game with actual gameplay then I recommend you Ema, Milf Warrior, it's a fun game with interesting interactions and tasteful enough art, it's a little bit grindy though so don't be shy about using the CheatEngine to bump up your XP and Money if you think it's taking too long to progress.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For the parallel world thing, you can try this, and it's good, but don't expect much ero-content yet. Mostly comes down to "I'll pay you for a bit of groping" type arrangements so far, and a bit of drugging.