Identify I am looking for one Femdom game, help me pls

Likoris_XD

Oct 19, 2020
Hello, for a long time i am looking for one Femdom game which name i don't know, only plot, so i really hope that you will help me.

The story starts in world where all women have magic powers so men are weaker. In one family where main hero have a something like StepMom and StepSis (or maybe roommate), his mom brought up them as equal. But sister sometimes have mocked. Then main hero have found out that his sister was having problems because she was mocking bad while her classmates in FemDom school were really mistresses. He decided to help her and here starts his "femdom" way.

Maybe it, will help u, i know that this game was made by "RPG maker" i guess, pictures were in 3d style. Some tags : scat, spanking, humilating

Thank you for your help XD
Have a nice Day

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hello, for a long time i am looking for one Femdom game which name i don't know, only plot, so i really hope that you will help me.

The story starts in world where all women have magic powers so men are weaker. In one family where main hero have a something like StepMom and StepSis (or maybe roommate), his mom brought up them as equal. But sister sometimes have mocked. Then main hero have found out that his sister was having problems because she was mocking bad while her classmates in FemDom school were really mistresses. He decided to help her and here starts his "femdom" way.

Maybe it, will help u, i know that this game was made by "RPG maker" i guess, pictures were in 3d style. Some tags : scat, spanking, humilating

Thank you for your help XD
Have a nice Day
Second Class?

Reactions: skinnyj69