Seeking I am looking game with footjob

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a for footjob so a full list of game with at least one is , but I can't think of any game with it as the dominant theme. There is like GumDump69 said, and I think Nefari gives you at least one in (I think).

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
For the honey select based, I would suggest Harem Hotel, Waifu Academy, Mythic Manor, and Dark Magic
The scenes aren't that much but they're repeatble through in-game character interaction menu and gallery (except for Waifu Academy since it's a linear type)

There is a for footjob so a full list of game with at least one is , but I can't think of any game with it as the dominant theme. There is like GumDump69 said, and I think Nefari gives you at least one in (I think).
Nefari will literally give u everything (ass job, thigh job, blow job, tit job, foot job, pussy job, hand job) but her lower holes for the sake of pleasuring herself and tease our MC to the max till the end of the current version :LOL:
I really love her, tho

airways09

Jun 20, 2018
Thank You but I mean "real" games with graphics like in Milf City, Dreams Of Desire etc. not like in Waifu Academy etc.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
has the tag. But I've barely played it and not seen how much there is, it is a sandbox game though so it may be repeatable? Other games in the search list I know of are story driven (so may not be great if your looking more for a single fetish).

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I see, preferably Daz3D then :unsure:
Well iirc other than Milfy City and DoD, u could find a footjob in :
Acting Lesson, Deep Impact, The Visit, Twists of My Life, and Freeloading Family
Though the portion isn't that much

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh I think I remember Emily giving a footjob in , the game is... tricky and not animated but very good renders. If she does then it will be repeatable. She's a step cousin by the way.

Edit - Yes Emily .

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
You might find a couple of interesting suggestions here:

So far I've found that only DoD and games by ICSTOR have enough footjob content in them (maybe games like Tower of Trampling too, but I don't go there).
Other titles like Acting Lessons, Holiday Island, Twists of My Life etc. usually have only 1 minor scene.

Oh, and Spaced Out. But the game itself is too hit-and-miss.