I am making a adult game and would love to have peoples imput on the story

duhwellman

Oct 29, 2017
I am making a adult game and would love to have peoples imput on the story. My discord is at the bottom. I want to know what kind of characters and fetishes people want to see, and write what you want me too. I have multiple fetishes planned and a lot of characters. So please add my discord and let me know what you want.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
To be honest, stop making what other people want you to make. Lets get something different. Unique. Give us a black male protagonist. Give us a new plot that doesn't revolve around the sex. Give us fetish content that is catered to that plot rather than a plot catered to the fetishes. Give us characters who don't worship our MC's cock from day one. Do something that you don't see often. Do it in your own way.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
To be honest, stop making what other people want you to make. Lets get something different. Unique. Give us a black male protagonist. Give us a new plot that doesn't revolve around the sex. Give us fetish content that is catered to that plot rather than a plot catered to the fetishes. Give us characters who don't worship our MC's cock from day one. Do something that you don't see often. Do it in your own way.
I only read heresy.

Someone make that game already!

Reactions: DarthSeduction