VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Am Not A Slut! [v0.1 Demo] [Andrealphus]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
IamnotaSlut.jpg

Overview:
Follow the life a Reona a first year college student, she's a shy and serious girl but after some rather unfortunate events her life will be turned upside down. Depending on your choices she will stay true to herself or become a sex addicted slutty college girl.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Release Date: 2019-04-03
Developer: Andrealphus
Other Game: Love & Sex: Second Base
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

The Mac & Linux version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png 21+ggM.png OLFlLG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..reading the OP..i can have her be a good girl?..no D?..lol
future lesbian stuff?(he hopes) i'll try it...soon as a D enters her though..i'm out..HAHAA!!
nevermind..non-interactive novel..she gets dicked..no choice..delete..sorry..i like her render though..curvy and plain..she's cute..
oh...and she's definitely a slut...no matter what the title says..LOL

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, that title is definitely something they might want to reconsider. The banner might need a little tweak as well, considering they mirrored her on the right side with the T-Shirt's slogan backwards.

I'm digging the art, though. Let's hope they can deliver a decent story.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
The art is ok. Maybe the MC is a bit to curvy but that is just me.
The story...don't expect something realistic. In what university, would a first year student have a 1-1 class and talk with a professor in the first day. Even more, that teacher went for the kill in the same day...what the fuck, he doesn't know her, he has no way of defending himself later.
The next update should be like this: go to the police, speak with somebody, creepy teacher goes to jail...the end.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Well, the gentleman in the banner looks to have been drawn by a different artist than the one drawing the other characters, at least to my eyes. I prefer homogeny of art style, but it's a trivial observation. The context of the plot reminds me somewhat of Good Girl Gone Bad, but I won't know the true flavour until I have a taste. Unrelatedly, I love the shirt that says 'Leave Me Alone'. Cheers.

Edit: I need better glasses.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
The art style and her face are very nice. She is just too chubby for me. Also those tits are kind of abnormally horizontal as if someone pulled the nipple straight away from her constantly.

Big positive thing: female protagonist! I like that a lot
Also the title is fine, considering that she eventually will fall for lust and debauchery and give in to her inner slut anyway.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
seriously dude, no hate but your comments are fucking weird.
What do you even want? Are you anti dick?
And what do you need those 1 million points for? weird man, fucking weird.
The beginning already: The title literally can mean that she only doesnt want to be a slut at the start or have a normal romantic relationship. Or is your wife a slut too just cause she unfortunately has to deal with your dick??
she fucks the teacher guy basically after just meeting him...thats pretty damn slutty...and ya..i'm anti-dick when it comes to playing a female protag...we all have our personal tastes...also..those one million points..i guess you are talking about the "..." i do that to piss people off..its working ;)

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
It looks different than what I ve seen so far. Lets see where this is going -caus why not?
Whos here to find some Hamlet anyway?!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont think the demo is helping the game.

In the dev note it is stated that there will be choices to be made an several endings and physical and mental changes to her. But in the demo there is not even 1 choice ... so currently it is just a kinetic novel. This dont have to be in the scale of a game like GGGB, but when you want to have choices, than show them in the demo.

I will try again when there is a real chapter to play, but just my 2 cents on this:

Change the textbox. It is really hard to read that white text on the bright background. Maybe add a shadow or outline to the text. And please align the text to left and not center.
I skipped most of it because it was unpleaseant to read - so I dont get it why she gets raped so soon, but it seamed wired to me ... maybe the text will explain that ... ^^

As I said - not a good demo, but I hope the first chapter will be better and more convenient to read.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is not a game... yet. It is a novel, a story... and an extremely well-written one. The author knows what he/she is doing.

There are a few problems. Not enough renders. No animations. No choices, yet, at all.

But the promise is certainly there. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. The MC is endearing, and with a little work in the gym can become very attractive. ;) I will be looking forward to the fleshing out of this game with further releases.

Oh, by the way, for me, don't bother changing the way the texts are presented. I'll only use Ren'Py Transparent Text to get it back to where it is now, if you do. :D

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote