Identify I am searching a abandoned game from a couple of years ago

BDLP

Jul 22, 2018
Title: Unkown
Developer website: Unkown
Language: English

Description:

(I am going from memory here and it has been a while, so I could get details wrong)
It is a text based game (A bit like TiTs or Liliths Throne), with a character creation screen, there is a visual 2d representation of your character as a general shape.
Your character's visual representation has "transformative" properties. Meaning, the body parts will resize depending on your slider settings, or later on if you have, for example, ingested huge amounts of fluids your characters stomach will increase in size (Inflation). So the visual 2d shape representation of your character is dynamic.

The beginning of the game's story: I think it begins with you crashing on a planet and getting rescued by some natives (Really not too sure about that part). But I know that you start in a kind of village, it has a mostly tile based movement system I think.

I don't remember anything more about the story, else there are a few single scenes like a lake (I think), where you could ingest water or something, or slime?; I don't really know anymore.

So if someone knows the name, I would really appreciate your help!
It's more about nostalgia than anything, so if no one knows it, it's gonna be fine too.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I know I'm super late and this is basically necro'ing a thread, but that game is "Tainted Elysium".