I am the Digital Creator Felix Nine Aka ElixirNinE. I have animated over 8 hours of animated footage. I make erotic aniamtions and music videos.

FeliXNinE

Oct 28, 2021
I have animated over 8 hours of animated footage. I make erotic aniamtions and music videos. I have a YOutube channel with my clean music Videos as Elixirnine Digital Creations. I just got into doing this kind of animations as FelixNinE. SOme of my early works are on Rule34. I am trying to make some money doing animations. I can animate anythign you need. IMe Specialty is music videos btu I can worl with sound FX and even make my own score cenematic tracks to short films. Have a look at what I can do. Contact me for any comissioned work. I use Blender, Honey Select 1 and 2 and I am learning UNreal Game Engine. I use Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and after effects. I can make aniamtions of all kinds. Graphic design, archetecture design, Game design, storyboard, directing, camera work, SFX, greenscreen, modeling 3D assets and I have many short stories I have produced and music videos for bands and musicians. I can work with any Budget.. Which is why some of my work is very low quality. Its simply what I was paid for a project and not a reflection of my skill.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0