Identify I am trying to find a game i played

Mar 12, 2024
Hi I am looking for the name of a game that I can not remember
I used to play this game where you play as this young inexperienced boy. It wasn't RPG if I remember correctly.
I remember one of how you could earn money was by going to this house where there was this family that had to be naked all the time. The reason is the daughter in this family of 3 people had some kind of disease which made her deathly allergic to any clothes. The fat father disliked you from the beginning however, the mother was fond of you.
Every time you get a boner the father gets enraged and you have to leave.
Later on, you were able to control yourself so you could stay there longer. And socialize with that daughter longer.
The mom was coming at you when she had a chance and she was teasing you.
Later on, you were playing twister with the family ( obviously without the father) and during that time you got boners.
The mother was helping her daughter learn about sex through talking and also she was showing her something on the PC. She was also saying a lot of innuendos that were meant for you sometimes even meant for you and the daughter but she didn't catch them, but you were just unsure. BTW: when you went into the house you always had to take a shower because of the illnesses
Later on, the mother has showers with you, because it takes you too long when you jerk off, in order to not have a boner. And then she helps you jerk off and so on.