4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
371085_cover_95zone.jpg

Overview:
A very short parody game based on "The Incredibles". You play Helen's adopted son, Eddie (as a patron, if you understand).
(Attention: This is a prototype, a springboard for other projects.)​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-28
Release Date: 2019-06-03
Developer: Wexeo
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Сhangelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - -
Win 32: - -
Linux 64: - -
Mac 64: - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This seems nice, how long it is? I will add it to the list or play it tonight depending on that

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there anymore to this than than the one scene with 6 different options? I've got to licking boobs but its just a loop and doesn't end.

Edit...

Ignore me i'd missed one of the 6 options.

For those questioning this is a first release 1 scene with 6 FAP options. I finsihed in under 10 minutes and had the time to post here and get stuck on one bit. If I played through this again I'd clear it under 3 minutes.

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Oh this reminds me of an awful incredibles game I played like 2-3 years ago... Can't even remember what it was called, but man it was all over the place. It felt like he kept changing his mind about what he wanted to to with it every 2 months but didn't bother going back and changing what he had already worked on.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Oh this reminds me of an awful incredibles game I played like 2-3 years ago... Can't even remember what it was called, but man it was all over the place. It felt like he kept changing his mind about what he wanted to to with it every 2 months but didn't bother going back and changing what he had already worked on.
Sounds like that supermom trainer, if i remember correctly.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
To clarify for people coming in, the game is not complete- there is no sex yet, just a little bit of light fore-play before getting booted to a "will be continued/patreon" page. There is about 5 minutes of content right now. The developer should probably name it v0.1 instead.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I still don't get why people name their games v1.0 for the first build (as long as it contains little content) and not v0.1.. It's misleading.

Reactions: Kalt
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes