Others - Abandoned - I.BOOBS 1 [v0.2] [Wexeo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

simplysilver

the image quality is good, albeit a bit short. but knowing what to do sometime is a nightmare. I have been looking forward to a game based on incurables 2 ever sense it came out, and this game aims to deliver.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Morah SDG

I came into this at a v.0.2, so this is my thus far opinion.

I think that what's interesting about this game is the use of animations. It's actually really well done, the amount of fluidity and specific interaction the game has chosen to give to the h-content. It was pretty interesting to see how this was being done, so I'd like to follow up on this game just to see what gets added more and more.

So the number of H-scenes were well done enough for me, but it IS pretty straight forward and direct. Not like it ruins the "well crafted" story, but it's funny to think that this is IMMEDIATELY the first contact you have with Elastigirl. No resistance, nothing really holding the MC back, you would have thought it'd have gone further. Maybe the progression will lead to non-mind-controlled stuff, which should be nice as well. I mean, you meet up with a new character, and by the end of the scene, your tongue is up her ass. Not a lot of room for buildup. Also, while it wasn't THE WORST, someone should really have a look over at your dialogue chat, as it's pretty uneven and not following proper English conventions. Just someone to help you spruce up the dialogue a little bit *COUGH* I'm available *COUGH*

I liked the map overview, that looks like it could be interesting. Backgrounds were decent, assuming they're not traced or anything. Multiple Disney characters being brought over to this game is a good idea. Which leads me to a curiosity I have about this game... what is the theme? Because the name I.Boobs made me think it might have just been a Helen Parr trainer or something, but clearly, it looks like plans outside of that are being made with additional characters. I just question the title: I.Boobs #1? What? It doesn't really catch my eye, if I hadn't scrolled over it accidentally and saw Helen preview image. I'd consider changing it to something else more fitting and more simple. Also, watch out for the fact that Disney's music is played explicitly over the main menu.

In short, I'd say it's a good idea to keep an eye on this guy's game, and that so far, he's worth at least investing $3 in over the course of 3 months, I'd say that's fair. Keep it up.