I can not access the post [RPGM] Nymphomania Priestess "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." ?

bewtyku

Oct 9, 2017
I can not access the post [RPGM] Nymphomania Priestess
What should i do?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

bandicam 2020-05-17 21-16-09-817.jpg

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Game got stomped on due to kid fucking.
there was shota involved, but i don't remember any H scenes with kids. I think the scene was the MC and his party rescuing the shota and guiding him to the nurse who was waiting nearby

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
They don't like kid fucking in games, it attracts a certain kind of person they don't want to attract.

No one wants to associate with anyone that gets off on kid sex.

No one.
Pedo person get the attention to these tags #shota #loli , if I'm not wrong

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You mean "one set of rules for me, another one for you".
Yeah, pretty much how every single website on the internet works.

They all of TOS to follow and moderators to keep order, even those that are lax in their rules still have them to some extent.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
This isn't some kind of corrupt plot from the mods. They don't want pedophilia in this site, like a lot of others (ffs even in prision they get beaten for that), that's it (rule 7 of this site). Since we all know that everything is false and just a game then as long as it's kind of "hidden", like saying that everyone is of legal age and things like that, and they don't focus on it then they can look the other way (Like when incest games tells you that the mother of the MC is the maid, but you can changue that "profession" at the start of the game).

The problem this time is that someone started to report everything about technobrake, trying to troll or something like that. From what I read he even went to the point of sending formal e-mails to the mods and stuff. With all of that ruckus they needed to act. The result is the game getting banned here and Technobrake needing to present proof to save his patreon. The jokes on the troll because he also got fucked (From what I understod he got doxxed).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoshiro

Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
This isn't some kind of corrupt plot from the mods. They don't want pedophilia in this site, like a lot of others (ffs even in prision they get beaten for that), that's it (rule 7 of this site). Since we all know that everything is false and just a game then as long as it's kind of "hidden", like saying that everyone is of legal age and things like that, and they don't focus on it then they can look the other way (Like when incest games tells you that the mother of the MC is the maid, but you can changue that "profession" at the start of the game).

The problem this time is that someone started to report everything about technobrake, trying to troll or something like that. From what I read he even went to the point of sending formal e-mails to the mods and stuff. With all of that ruckus they needed to act. The result is the game getting banned here and Technobrake needing to present proof to save his patreon. The jokes on the troll because he also got fucked (From what I understod he got doxxed).
if so, i'm glad TechnoBrake is somewhat okay and continuing his works.

Reactions: MetallicFerret