I can´t apply Cock to stimulis wild ride pose for genesis 8

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Hello together,

I am very new here, and I hope I am at the right place :)

I have a problem with applying a pose/morph to the cock (Dicktator) when using Stimulis wild ride pose for G8
I succesfully applied basic g8f and g8m but when i want to apply the cock, nothing happens. Cock remains in same position.
I´ve tried it with limits on and off ( there is no advice in the readme or something similar.
I also checked/unchecked parenting and tried it again. I also tried it with genital selected, male selected, or just shell selected.

Hope someone can help me :)

Unbenannt.JPG

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Are you selecting the males gens in the scene pane when applying the pose?

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Ah it worked now. I had Dicktator v1, so I got v3 and now it works. Thank you so much guys ! Now I just have to learn how I can making fit the pussy excatly on the cock. Now it always looks like that he´s fucking in a closed pussy.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ah it worked now. I had Dicktator v1, so I got v3 and now it works. Thank you so much guys ! Now I just have to learn how I can making fit the pussy excatly on the cock. Now it always looks like that he´s fucking in a closed pussy.
This animation doesn't include female genitalia movement, so you need to add some (G8 genitalia, New Genitalia for Victoria 8 or Golden Palace) and use it's morphs to match animation.
PS: NGFV8 in my opinion is more realistic, but it costs a little to use its morphs, it's more tedious. Golden Palace doesn't have as much detail as NGVF8 but has very easy to use morphs and some 3th party addons that make it easier.

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Oh I think I am using the wrong words to explain. Since I am very new here and in DAZ, I can´t explain very good.

How can I make to cock surrounded pefectly by the pussy? I really - have problem with explaining ^^ - Maybe it would be easier in german ^^

I know that there are presets included in poses like those in the 4th picture with the girl with red head.
But how can I make that manually ? (Specially on animates, but for the first I have to learn it with single scenes of course)

1.JPG 2.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh I think I am using the wrong words to explain. Since I am very new here and in DAZ, I can´t explain very good.

How can I make to cock surrounded pefectly by the pussy? I really - have problem with explaining ^^ - Maybe it would be easier in german ^^

I know that there are presets included in poses like those in the 4th picture with the girl with red head.
But how can I make that manually ? (Specially on animates, but for the first I have to learn it with single scenes of course)

View attachment 235867 View attachment 235868 View attachment 235869 View attachment 235870
I don't know what genitalia do you use but, whatever you're using, select it in scene and then go to "Parameters" tab and look at its morphs.

You will see something like that (Golden Palace example):

NGFV8 was morphs too:

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
I have Golden Palace genitals for g8f. I have those settings to adjust the morph, but what I mean or what I am looking for is something like a script or something similar that let the cock perfectly fits inside the pussy and when the cock is pulled out, the pussy closes automatically. and when cock is entering, pussy slowly opens and when cock is full inside, pussy is also stretched to max (at least as stretched as the cock is thick)

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
or something like that the polygons of the pussy always "stick" on the cock, even when Character / cock gets moved.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I have Golden Palace genitals for g8f. I have those settings to adjust the morph, but what I mean or what I am looking for is something like a script or something similar that let the cock perfectly fits inside the pussy and when the cock is pulled out, the pussy closes automatically. and when cock is entering, pussy slowly opens and when cock is full inside, pussy is also stretched to max (at least as stretched as the cock is thick)
This would be wonderful, hahaha... but as far as I know it doesn't exist (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

So it's up to you to correct this in the frames:
- Go to frame 0 and adjust Golden Palace with the morphs
- Go through the animation frame by frame and when you see that there is mismatch correct the morph in that frame.
- And so on until you reach the final frame

"Easy," isn't it? :whistle::eek::LOL:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Damn Girlfriends4Ever had take extrem long development time when they had to manually adjust every frame ^^

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Damn Girlfriends4Ever had take extrem long development time when they had to manually adjust every frame ^^
If I remember well (by the name of the game I think that's it) I don't think they did the animations with DAZ, they probably used other 3D programs that are better in terms of animations, DAZ is not the best in terms of creating animations, it's hard to keep parts of the body still while you move others, it doesn't have "physics" of contact between characters (this means that they won't collide with each other, they'll get crossed), etc, etc, etc.

Reactions: TheTalSet