I can't download any attachments

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Tried downloading the rpaexctractor and save editors for rpgmaker, doesn't even start on chrome and eagleget gives problem with server.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Rpaextractor link doesn't work and isn't an attachment. RPG should be working, if it opens the page and does nothing wait a bit, also check antivirus settings and any extensions you might have

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Rpaextractor link doesn't work and isn't an attachment. RPG should be working, if it opens the page and does nothing wait a bit, also check antivirus settings and any extensions you might have
There is an attachment on the thread for rpaextractor, anyway, i'll check the antivirus and try again later. Thanks.

Edit: For some weird reason chrome wasn't downloading stuff from this site, i restarted it and now it's working properly. Also is it you or me that puts this on solved and how?

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There is an attachment on the thread for rpaextractor, anyway, i'll check the antivirus and try again later. Thanks.

Edit: For some weird reason chrome wasn't downloading stuff from this site, i restarted it and now it's working properly. Also is it you or me that puts this on solved and how?
Was looking at the wrong thread and I'll move it :)

Reactions: JC23

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
have chrome firefox and opera in my browser arsenal Opera being my browser of choice but if one misbehaves you have others to fall back on