I can't log in my account

Aug 1, 2021
Hello! I cant log in my main account because I cant verify my device, the confirmation code does not come to my gmail, and I can't even reset my password.

I have sent a ticket from this account but it still has not been able to be answered. I also have sent an email to contact@f95zone.com too.

Is there anything else I can do? I have not been able to enter my account for a few days.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me, thank you.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
From what I've heard, there are currently some technical problems with the email servers..
Should hopefully be fixed in a few days.. (-_-')

jck7

Nov 20, 2021
I sent 3 emails and no one answers me. I haven't been able to log in to my account for over a week because I don't receive the 2-step verification code. What happens? Am I ignored or are you having problems with a server? Thank you ... in case anyone answers me ... emoji-4828792.png emoji-4828792.png

• Wow
Reactions: naoc

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Now that's weird.. by now they should be up again.. what's really going on? (0.0')
Maybe consider opening a ticket with a link to this thread and ask for an answer..

Aug 1, 2021
Now that's weird.. by now they should be up again.. what's really going on? (0.0')
Maybe consider opening a ticket with a link to this thread and ask for an answer..
They responded to the ticket a week ago, saying they were aware of the problem, but without further information, so we can only wait.

• Sad
Reactions: naoc

oceb

Jul 28, 2022
I sent 3 emails and no one answers me. I haven't been able to log in to my account for over a week because I don't receive the 2-step verification code. What happens? Am I ignored or are you having problems with a server? Thank you ... in case anyone answers me ... View attachment 1510306 View attachment 1510306
Hello,
I came across your post when I was trying to trace the origin of the emoji you posted. I have made an account on this forum for the sole purpose of inquiring about this image. Do you know where it came from? Thanks in advance.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hello,
I came across your post when I was trying to trace the origin of the emoji you posted. I have made an account on this forum for the sole purpose of inquiring about this image. Do you know where it came from? Thanks in advance.
next time use google