I can't open Hentai (Japan) games

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
I tried Japan emulator and I changed my region but still I can't open Japan (Hentai) games. Photos:
one.JPG

one2.JPG

one3.JPG

one4.JPG
Japonya meaning: Japan.

I need help.

I tried reinstall all Japan (Hentai) games but still I can't open Japan (Hentai) games.

I haven't got an Antivirus program and I always turn off Windows Defender.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Don’t bother changing your computer region―just use this emulator:

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Don’t bother changing your computer region―just use this emulator:
resim_2021-05-10_192020.png

I tried bro but not working. Emulator can't open Japan games. I don't understand this errors. I tried two different emulator but not working. This photo is my emulator. (Your link's emulator)
I can upload video If you don't understand I need help. :(

muschi26

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For the first game it might be because you don't have the installed, if there's any Russian characters in their file address that might stop both working.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
There is definetly questionmarks in your gamepath that shouldn't be there. That by itself could cause the game not to launch. Try and delete that questionmark and see what happens.
------
Sometimes you need to extract the game .zip through the locale emulator or an extractor that can decode japanese to avoid corruption. Try this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/extract-zip-files-with-jap-encoding.68161/

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
For the first game it might be because you don't have the installed, if there's any Russian characters in their file address that might stop both working.
Not Russian character but other languages character in my file adress. Thank you I will control it.

There is definetly questionmarks in your gamepath that shouldn't be there. That by itself could cause the game not to launch. Try and delete that questionmark and see what happens.
------
Sometimes you need to extract the game .zip through the locale emulator or an extractor that can decode japanese to avoid corruption. Try this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/extract-zip-files-with-jap-encoding.68161/
Thank you but not working. Still can't open.

Yes, the problem is your username. Oğuzhan, I guess? RPG Maker doesn't liket that 'ğ'.
If you have a D:\ drive, move your games there.
Yes! You're right Oğuzhan. Thank you because I can open my Japan games because of you. You solved my problem. I changed my name to O and I can open all Japan games. Problem is only one letter. > Ğ < Thank you again.

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, the problem is your username. Oğuzhan, I guess? RPG Maker doesn't liket that 'ğ'.
If you have a D:\ drive, move your games there.
Holly fuck dude it;s actually work, thx you , thx you i had a problem with some other games but after i name my foldal like 123 i works with no problem thx you

Reactions: scrumbles