I Cant Play onee-san x shuffle! ~tomodachi no onee-chan no ecchi na karada ~.

Lmao77

Jan 21, 2021
Pls help i cant play onee-san x shuffle! ~tomodachi no onee-chan no ecchi na karada ~. I can run the game using japanese locale, I have installed the DirectX, I can run the game but it just in japanese but thats okay, i encountered a problem when i press the play button. I tried to translate the error message and it said something like, "file not found". I didnt delete anything. I even extracted all the rar in the same folder. Pls help me.

Edit: U can ask me for the file if u want to inspect directly. Screenshot (24).png

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Pls help i cant play onee-san x shuffle! ~tomodachi no onee-chan no ecchi na karada ~. I can run the game using japanese locale, I have installed the DirectX, I can run the game but it just in japanese but thats okay, i encountered a problem when i press the play button. I tried to translate the error message and it said something like, "file not found". I didnt delete anything. I even extracted all the rar in the same folder. Pls help me.
Ok, this should have been in the General Troubleshooting section. But since you use the Japanese locales, my guess is that at some point during the creation/extraction, the files names have been altered ; replacing the Kanji by "?".

Edit: Have been moved to the right place since.

Last edited:

Lmao77

Jan 21, 2021
Ok, this should have been in the General Troubleshooting section. But since you use the Japanese locales, my guess is that at some point during the creation/extraction, the files names have been altered ; replacing the Kanji by "?".

Edit: Have been moved to the right place since.
Tq for correcting me, it was my first post actually. And what do u mean by that? I download and extract the file exactly the same as i did for other files and the other files work normally. But do u know how to overcome this?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
And what do u mean by that? I download and extract the file exactly the same as i did for other files and the other files work normally. But do u know how to overcome this?
Not all archive preserve the file names as effectively wrote (in this case with Kanji), they replace the characters they can't handle by a "?", what radically change the name of the files and make the game unable to find them.